SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is not about President Bush, it is about John Kerry
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: This is not about President Bush, it is about John Kerry Reply with quote

I originally posted this in answer the post "who would vote for George Bush"

I would like to make this a new topic

This is not about President Bush, it is about a man who thought so little of the precious medals that many men have won posthomously.

He through away his medals, he gave them up willingly, and is no longer entitled to the honor of owning them. When he threw away his medals, he FARTED in the face of, not only veterans, but the American people who ultimately honor our true heroes.

John Kerry has no honor. He owns no medals. He relinquished them.

Repeat: John Kerry has no honor.
brad
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: This is not about President Bush, it is about John Kerry Reply with quote

republicanveteran wrote:
I originally posted this in answer the post "who would vote for George Bush"

I would like to make this a new topic

This is not about President Bush, it is about a man who thought so little of the precious medals that many men have won posthomously.

He through away his medals, he gave them up willingly, and is no longer entitled to the honor of owning them. When he threw away his medals, he FARTED in the face of, not only veterans, but the American people who ultimately honor our true heroes.

John Kerry has no honor. He owns no medals. He relinquished them.

Repeat: John Kerry has no honor.

It's an election year, silly, of course this is about Bush also. It's a choice between two. Someone who may (arguably) have lied 30 years ago and bashed your man O'Neill on a talk show, versus someone who was lying then (draft dodging) and continues to lie to us today. Choose the best choice between the two, that's what we have to do this November. Overall, the best choice is clearly Kerry.
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brad,

I am always happy to debate a liberal. You will not be disparaged on this page.

You missed the point. If another republican were running besides GWB, this page would still exist exactly as is. We have been watching John Kerry since 1971. It is okay for him to be an ineffective senator. It is not, however okay for him to be our commander in chief.

Just a friendly question: Did you serve in the military, either regular or reserve?
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: This is not about President Bush, it is about John Kerry Reply with quote

brad wrote:

It's an election year, silly, of course this is about Bush also. It's a choice between two. Someone who may (arguably) have lied 30 years ago and bashed your man O'Neill on a talk show, versus someone who was lying then (draft dodging) and continues to lie to us today. Choose the best choice between the two, that's what we have to do this November. Overall, the best choice is clearly Kerry.

Wrong Brad. Not here.

Prove the draft dodging and there's no arguing about Kerry lying.

Support Kerry all you like. You'll get plenty of action. Start bashing Bush and you won't be here long, I suspect.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: This is not about President Bush, it is about John Kerry Reply with quote

XRepublican wrote:
Quote:

Support Kerry all you like. You'll get plenty of action. Start bashing Bush and you won't be here long, I suspect.

At least with Kerry, you have a Commander in Chief who has seen action, knows something about war. He just didn't agree Vietnam was a righteous war.

Great! Tell us how much you love Kerry and why we should vote for him.
Plenty of people will respond. You'll have a great time! Wink
bergstrom79
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: This is not about President Bush, it is about John Kerry Reply with quote

XRepublican wrote:
Quote:

Does that mean this messageboard supports Censorship? The same kind they are protesting regarding their TV ads and lawyers representing Kerry?

Removed the Bush bashing Wink .

X,

I made one post on johnkerry.com and was immediately booted. All I did was ask 'what did Kerry accomplish in 20 yrs as a Senator, and explain in details the effects'. I wanted to stick to a topic, the folks that run the board saw it differently. Before the thread was taken down, all the responses were GWB bashing. No one stuck to the topic.

Two months later, Kerry uses his short stint in Vietnam as the centerpiece theme of his convention; That is the topic here. Kerry's military record.

I've seen 3.5 yrs of GWB and it easily exceeds anything Kerry has done in 20 yrs as senator. That in addition to Kerry's inaccurate accounting for his actions in Vietnam, coupled with his disgraceful actions in 1971 (and thereafter) makes my vote in Nov an easy choice.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now , X, tell us what Kerry has accomplished and why you will vote for him and why we also should.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moderators where are you? Time to get out the troll spray. Semper Fi.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XRepublican wrote:
Quote:
Moderators where are you? Time to get out the troll spray. Semper Fi.

So I am a troll because I don't agree with you about John Kerry. Because I try to persuade you to see the BIG picture and not focus on a small, small piece of propaganda being used to discredit a Presidential candidate.

That's the point, X. We don't know if agree with us or not about Kerry. You haven't talked about anyone but Bush. Wink
brad
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

republicanveteran wrote:
Brad,

You missed the point. If another republican were running besides GWB, this page would still exist exactly as is. We have been watching John Kerry since 1971. It is okay for him to be an ineffective senator. It is not, however okay for him to be our commander in chief.

Just a friendly question: Did you serve in the military, either regular or reserve?

Removed. Your personal thoughts against this site are yours to keep. Please keep them
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X,

You have again missed the point altogether.

The title of the original post, which was mine: "It is not about President Bush, it is about John Kerry."

Most of us are veterans. We are determined to not allow Kerry to be commander- in - chief.

We all learned our creed: Duty, Honor, Country. Kerry strikes out on the last two parts of the creed.

We are not interested in debating about GWB.

A friendly question: Did you serve in the military?
brad
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brad wrote:
republicanveteran wrote:
Brad,

Removed. Your personal thoughts against this site are yours to keep. Please keep them

"Towing the party line" is all that is allowed at DU and other left wing sites. This one is for discussing Kerry
brad
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brad wrote:
brad wrote:
republicanveteran wrote:
Brad,

"Towing the party line" is all that is allowed at DU and other left wing sites. This one is for discussing Kerry

Edited. This site is for discussing John Kerry, not complaining about Bush, Swiftvets, Honorable Vietnam vets or moderators.

from Brad -- the initial topic referred to Bush and the swiftvets page. Those are the topics I referred to. And I did not complain about them, I merely stated that I agree that if Bush was not running, this page would still be here. Because I believe that this group, from the documentation I've read, is directed and funded by Republican strategists.

Last edited by brad on Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brad,

Asking again. Did you serve in the military???
brad
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

republicanveteran wrote:
Brad,

Asking again. Did you serve in the military???

I did not. Please now join me in requesting that the moderator uncensor my comments so we can return to the topic at hand, my reply to your initial post addressed to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: