SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

On FOX this am.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: On FOX this am. Reply with quote

On FOX this am, Steve Adubato, PHD, says it is a mistake for the Bush Campaign to do anything but denounce the ad becausxe "give it to him" the war hero status, because you can't win it. Says President Bush needs to SAY Kerry is a war hero. The people on FOX...the two men, mentioned Elliott's denouncement not his recanting that. They talked about Kerry going to launch some ads about Bush sending jobs overseas.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having a Ph.D. doesn't necessarily make one filled with common sense. I think the Bush administration is handling the situation quite well. They are neither supporting or comdemning the ad. Instead, they are pointing out that "soft money" electioneering is happening, against the spirit of the McCain/Feingold bill.

So far, I haven't seen the Kerry camp or any of the Ph.D. analysts complain about any of George Soros' money going to Moveon.org and all their ads. Seems a bit one sided to me.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, I was just telling you what was being said. Actually the white house response was a piece of genus:) That moveon stuff is sick:(
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't actually disagreeing with you, Hanna, just trying to add to it.

Fox just announced the Dems have released a new add attacking Bush over the economy and jobs. Where is the outcry of the mean-spiritedness of that?

Like I said above, it is sure one-sided.
The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: On FOX this am. Reply with quote

hanna wrote:
On FOX this am, Steve Adubato, PHD, says it is a mistake for the Bush Campaign to do anything but denounce the ad becausxe "give it to him" the war hero status, because you can't win it.

When ever truth prevails that is win win win. It may not win Bush any votes, but the truth is more beautiful then a low rate ******** proapaganda any day.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: On FOX this am. Reply with quote

hanna wrote:
On FOX this am, Steve Adubato, PHD, says it is a mistake for the Bush Campaign to do anything but denounce the ad becausxe "give it to him" the war hero status, because you can't win it. Says President Bush needs to SAY Kerry is a war hero. The people on FOX...the two men, mentioned Elliott's denouncement not his recanting that. They talked about Kerry going to launch some ads about Bush sending jobs overseas.

The Bush administration's refusal to condemn SBVT as "requested" by McCain and others speaks for itself.

FDL
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consider the source....

Quote:
Practical Politics
Gordon Bishop
Nov 26, 2003

Steve Adubato is What’s Wrong With Public Television

New Jersey taxpayers fund New Jersey Network (NJN) and Channel 13 in Manhattan, the flagship of the Public Broadcasting System (PBS).

Just about everybody with an ounce of awareness knows that PBS and NJN are liberally slanted. Adubato is right up there with Mr. Liberal himself—Bill Moyers, former press secretary to President Lyndon Johnson, one of the worst Democrat presidents ever to occupy the White House.

Both Moyers and Adubato get paid by taxpayers for their liberal rhetoric. There is no “fair and balanced” programming at PBS, Channel 13, or New Jersey Network. They prefer the liberal voice over the traditional conservative voice.

Our state and federal governments should stop all subsidies to Channel 13 and New Jersey Network until they clean up their act and at least pretend to be “fair and balanced.”

Don’t hold your breath, folks.

Practical Politics
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lew Waters, I think what you siad is absolutely right. That's been the thing I've enjoyed the most about this site and these great Vets coming forward to stand up for the truth they know as fact against kerry. It's funny seeing how suddenly democrats have a sour taste in their mouth when they get a spoonfull of what soros and moore and all their pinko eurotrash hollywood slut friends have thrown at President Bushf or two years. Seems as though when it's their ox getting gored, they don't like it so much. Like you said, Bush is supposed to denounce these brave Vets, when kerry has made NO referrence at all to denoucing in any way the soros or moore or any of the other "non-democrat" Bush-hater garbage? I think not. They can't have it both ways, much as they want to. Bush's response to the ad definitely was genius. I loved the part where he said "I sure know what it's like to get beat up by ads", something like that. That was great! Kinda like "what's a matter johnny boy? You can dish it out but you can't take it eh? WUSS!" Heh heh heh. The difference is, the Vets on this site in that ad back up what they say with fact and they were actually there. All these attacks on Bush the past couple years are totally fictional and said without the benefit of first hand accounts, or any facts or cited sources to back them up. That's the difference.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: