SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Driver's licenses for Illegals and defense Intel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fighter Cat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Driver's licenses for Illegals and defense Intel Reply with quote

There is no reason why illegal aliens should get driver's licenses and that this could not be included in the 911 intell bill. I hear that if we contact our representatives this week that it will be stopped. To find yours look them up at www.congress.org Smile You can also telephone your local representative's office.

Let's not let the Media, the liberal republicans and others scare us into accepting a 911 bill that ignores the safefy of our borders.

Let us not let the holidays prevent us from calling or faxing our congressional offices now!

Regarding the defense budget and the satellite intelligence, I think some of you swiftvets could comment on that better than I. I would like to hear you comments on that. I believe Rep. Duncan of Wisconsin is handling that committee.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: