SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Food for Thought

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:33 am    Post subject: Food for Thought Reply with quote

Today, as I was reading through another of the seemingly endless articles about how the Democrats think that Bush voters are a bunch of religious zealots, I was struck by a thought. All of this Jesusland tripe stems from an exit poll question about what candidate's attribute was most important to the voter. Twenty percent responded morality, which was higher than any other response.

Now none of this is news, but what struck me as odd is the Democrats consider everyone who gave the highest value to morality is a Bush voter! They think that not one single Democrat answered that way to the question. Odder still, they think making this well known is a good idea, "Vote for us! We're against morality!" Whoever is going to be their new chairman has his work cut out for him.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I call it "cheap intertainment" they can just stay awake all night thinking it to death. They cant face the facts, so Im content letting them move the furniture around endlessly. Sooner or later it will be back where it started, then they can start all over again. Sort of a twilight zone for lib's. Cool Wink
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, but sometimes I want to go up to a liberal and whisper in his ear, "just drink the koolaid, pal."
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lotsa_Static"]I agree, but sometimes I want to go up to a liberal and whisper in his ear, "just drink the koolaid, pal."[/quote]

Laughing If they hesitate tell them "dont let them shove you around-drink it" Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: