SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stolen Honor and talk group

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harvuskong
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Stolen Honor and talk group Reply with quote

I think that this post will be in the right spot here.

I am a member of (Deleted by Admin)Top Talk or discussion groups.

(URL deleted by Admin)

Recently I posted a question there in the (Deleted by Admin) talk group, it is in the People and Rural Life section, asking "Stolen Honor, have you seen it?

I sure have gotten some rough and angry answers there.

The worst one at this time, is from (deleted by Admin). I think that he is now recently retired from farming, I could be wrong on that. He has really gotten bitter since 1998. Clinton impeachment, Gore's loss and Kerry's losing as well.

Normally, he seems to be okay until stuff about his favorite Demo candidates comes up. Then he, well goes, well gets unhappy to say the least when they run into problems.

Of course, he is calling the Swift Vets and POWs liars and etc.

I am thinking about trying to get him to come to these talk groups to see what the other side of the story is about Kerry.

But I doubt that he would make the effort.

So I am wondering if any of the Swift Vets and POWs would go the (Deleted by Admin) website to the talkgroups and engage him and others in telling your side.

I do not think that I am capable of doing a proper job of it. I will try anyway, but the Swifties and POWS would do a much better job of it than I could.

I have never been in the Military and of course do not have all the knowledge of the event in the past and etc that the Vets have.

It will not bother me if this post is deleted. I could even ask that it be deleted.

I am not a troll, just would like to have some backup by some one more qualified in the subject than I am.

Admin note: Please refrain from encouraging or soliciting cross-forum posting. Thanks
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: