SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question About Troops and R&R

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JannDallas
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Question About Troops and R&R Reply with quote

I can't promise that I can do this everytime, but if any of you have family members that are serving and you know if they are flying into DFW for R&R, I can try to be there as part of the greeter crowd with a special Swiftie sign (and you can tell me what you would like the sign to say) to welcome them home.

If you want me to personalize it, I can do that. Marine's Wife gave me this idea as if I knew her grandson was coming in, I could have gone out and been part of that crowd.

Also, if someone is having a hard time and feeling down when they are flying back and if there is time to do it, I can take them out to lunch.

Let me know what you guys think of this idea and give me some feedback. Basically if you live on the East Coast, they will more than likely come through Atlanta, anywhere else, it will be DFW.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: