SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amber Frey is not being honest IMO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: Amber Frey is not being honest IMO Reply with quote

Watch her interview with Hannity while he is pawing over her and she discusses the dream sequence where she sees Laci. Amber's eyes dart everwhere other then at Hannity. This is an act completely, although Scott Peterson is probably guilty of killing his family this Amber Frey is lying about what happened. It is all over her lying tells when she talks.

She knew he was married from early on and is trying to re-make her image from being a woman trying to break up a marriage to a victim. Pay attention to all the tapes that have been released. Not one tape speaks of Petersons fidelity. The reason is she knew he was married from early on and just wanted the prize whatever the cost.
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does that affect my life?
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gal is a mess and has enough to deal with. Otherwise, No comment. I hope she get herself together.
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish that Fox would shut down the "Laci Peterson" show. It's over.
He got convicted. End of the season. Lord but I hate these media
feeding frenzys.
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMHO, Amber Frey is a mixed up young woman who is being taken
advantage of by Gloria Allred. I think that Allred saw an opportunity
very early on, and swept in to be Frey's counsel. Got herself all over
TV talk for the last year and probably told Amber not to worry about
paying her, when the trial is over you can write a book and I'll take a
BIG cut of the profit. Frey appears very uncomfortable in the public
eye, and Allred is with her all the time.
I agree with RogerRabbit. I really don't care what she has to say.
I wish her a happy future life, but just GO AWAY.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shawa, you hit the nail on the head. Gloria Allgreed is in deep. I hope the book sells no copies, Frey was easy! Wink

Roger, your life was not effected, it was interupted the way mine was (I had to walk all the way over to the coffee table and grab the remote) Crying or Very sad Shocked

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: Amber Frey is not being honest IMO Reply with quote

GenrXr wrote:
Watch her interview with Hannity while he is pawing over her and she discusses the dream sequence where she sees Laci. Amber's eyes dart everwhere other then at Hannity. This is an act completely, although Scott Peterson is probably guilty of killing his family this Amber Frey is lying about what happened. It is all over her lying tells when she talks.

OMG....I told my husband the same thing.........when you tell the truth you can look right into someones eyes and say what you have to say. Her eyes wer flitting all over the place.

Hmmmm....I wonder if she can produce the person who told her Scott was not married? Probably another lie! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes oh Amber....you roll those eyes so well........ Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Roger, your life was not effected, it was interupted the way mine was (I had to walk all the way over to the coffee table and grab the remote)

Not even interupted - Lexie, my Pom will grab the remote and jump bck up in my chair should I have the misfortune of it dropping on the floor if I drouse off
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ms. Frey was just now being interviewed on the Larry Elder radio show and was asked if it was true that a portion of the proceeds from the book will be donated to battered women's charities. Her answer was very evasive and and amounted to she doesn't make public what she donates to. Gloria Allgreed chimed in to reiterate the same to Larry.
Army_(Ret)
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also agree with shawa, he scored a bullseye.
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmmmmmm....Amber isn't the only one. Why do you think Scott had Gregarios for his attorney??

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Ms. Frey was just now being interviewed on the Larry Elder radio show and was asked if it was true that a portion of the proceeds from the book will be donated to battered women's charities. Her answer was very evasive and and amounted to she doesn't make public what she donates to. Gloria Allgreed chimed in to reiterate the same to Larry.

Ms. Frey sure is making the rounds.......hmmmmm.......she probably won't have much money after all............Gloria has her hands in the kitty! Twisted Evil
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doll wrote:
LewWaters wrote:

Ms. Frey sure is making the rounds.......hmmmmm.......she probably won't have much money after all............Gloria has her hands in the kitty! Twisted Evil

And that kitty is? Laughing
MLB
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see the interview with Amber Frey so can't comment on it one way or the other.

But - I do know a little something about the subject of body language and even though it can be a useful tool, especially in law enforcement when investigating a crime, its not proof of anything - much like passing or failing a polygraph is not proof of honesty or deception, though it can be an indication.

Timid or insecure people often have difficulty looking someone in the eyes. They may look intently at them while listening, but may have a hard time doing the same when speaking themselves, once the focus is back on them. This may also occur if they're uncomfortable discussing certain things in particular - but being uncomfortable doesn't prove they are attempting to deceive - it only indicates discomfort.

Also - when someone is thinking, or when they're remembering an event, they may often look up, down, or away, or move their eyes around or back and forth, as they're considering an idea, or reviewing an event in their mind. Rolling Eyes
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shawa wrote:
IMHO, Amber Frey is a mixed up young woman who is being taken
advantage of by Gloria Allred. I think that Allred saw an opportunity
very early on, and swept in to be Frey's counsel. Got herself all over
TV talk for the last year and probably told Amber not to worry about
paying her, when the trial is over you can write a book and I'll take a
BIG cut of the profit. Frey appears very uncomfortable in the public
eye, and Allred is with her all the time.
I agree with RogerRabbit. I really don't care what she has to say.
I wish her a happy future life, but just GO AWAY.

One thing is for sure,Gloria Allred is getting millions in free publicity on this thing. I suppose all of this will come out eventually including who is Amber's agent and entitled to book,movies and appearance fees.

From my perspective I'm real tired of seeing this case on TV. Somehow this case has fallen into the negativity basket of male bashing perpetuated by the MSM lefties.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: