SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steve Gardner gets help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Steve Gardner gets help Reply with quote

I read on the Michelle Malkin blog that a group has come forward to help Steve with legal services and financially. It is a group formed to help whistleblowers. This is great news! Smile
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great News!

I hope this group plans on bringing Kerry to trial.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Gardner Reply with quote

Absolutely Great news.
Steve has so many resources out there it will just take some time.
Hang on SG
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Easy access
http://michellemalkin.com

http://www.patrickhenrycenter.org/info.html
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes God in His wisdom takes longer than we would like to move mountains. But he does take care of those who stand up for right. This is one of those cases. It looks as if Mr. Aldrich just might be the best person to assist Steve Gardner. Not only can he help with a job, but with legal action as well.

God does all things well.

Thank you, Gary Aldrich.

Swift Boat Vet Receives Help from Former Whistle-Blower

Gary Aldrich reaches out to man under fire

Steve Gardner, member of the effective 527 group Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, is getting legal and financial help from Gary Aldrich, former whistle-blower and president of The Patrick Henry Center for Individual Liberty. Gardner, also know as "The 10th Brother", was one of two men who courageously refused to stand with Senator John Kerry at the Democratic convention. As a result of this and an interview he gave stressing his strong opposition to a Kerry presidency, Gardner suffered threats, insults, and, finally, a mysterious firing from his lucrative employment. Gardner, an exemplary manager, was fired within 24-hours of the release of the article detailing his strong opinions against Kerry. In a phone call, Gardner's former manager admitted that top company officials were "Democrats" but denied that Gardner's anti-Kerry stance played any part.

Gardner kept his firing quiet, but a Chicago Sun Times reporter became aware and wrote an article revealing the firing. Gardner became a household name as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and other conservative talk-show hosts interviewed him or talked about his plight, questioning his former employer's blatant act of whistle-blower retaliation.

Gary Aldrich: "I contacted Steve Gardner and offered my help. It's very important that when a whistle-blower has the courage to reveal significant truth bearing on important decisions made by our countrymen, that that whistle-blower is not punished, and at the end of the day is no worse off for doing the right thing."

Gary Aldrich suffered similar retaliation when his best-selling book, Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House, rankled the Clintons' and the Reno Justice Department where Aldrich was employed as an FBI agent in the White House in 1996. Because of the attacks on Aldrich and his subsequent vindication, he formed The Patrick Henry Center to assist and inspire other whistle-blowers to come forward.

http://www.patrickhenrycenter.org/issues.html
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS to those who posted the article and the site address! I was so tired and I just wanted to be sure the fact that Steve was getting help, got out to the forum here.
I was so happy when I read it on MM's site. and also so glad at who is helping him... I agree with FC, God's time is not alway our time.... (usually not). This group can help Steve if there is cause (provable evidence) for a law suit against his former employer! If there is, it should be filed. Big companies get away with this to often.
Steve and the group will also encourage others to come foward even tho it might cost them their job....

I have to admit a similar thing (not national politics, but local city government) that caused a lot of people to lose / leave their jobs where I worked and people were to 'afraid', tired, sick etc to file suit. Myself included. I got to sick (as did my previous supervisor) - we were struggling just to exist and couldn't cope with legal hassles. I ended up disabled - the stress was just to much for my system (and condition).
It would make a great book tho!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: steve Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone is aware of this, just wanted to let you know that oreilly had steve on his show last week and has steve resume and has offered to help,as much as he was an idiot during the campaign, he said he was very upset about what happened to steve and even named the company on his show, , he also promised steve to follow up on the progress
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: