SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lawrence O'Donnell on McLauglin Group

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonmart
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Lawrence O'Donnell on McLauglin Group Reply with quote

The group was asked what they resolved to do in the coming year. O'Donnell stated that he was going to cut back on the use of the word "liar". Someone else started talking over what he said next but I believe he stated that he was "saving that word for people like John O'Neill".

My question to the Swifties is - why can't people like tO'Donnell be nailed to the wall in court? I think he, and many others, should be gone after. I think it could help to bring out the j-f-k lies and expose j-f-k for what and who he is plus vindicate the Swift Vets as well. It might stop Kerry from trying to run again .... which he is already talking about!!!!

Anyway, I, for one, would love to hear O'Donnell be forced to publicly retract his claims that the Swifties are the liars and hear him acknowledge that Kerry is the one who was, and still is, telling the lies.
Arty Guy
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice to see people like O'Donnell held accountable for their slanders. Since O'Neill was the one who was slandered by O'Neill in particular, any such action would be up to O'Neill. I suspect that O'Neill would look at this as any attorney would, and conclude that it would not be worth his time and energy at this point. On the other hand.....
MarineBrat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a screen capture from "Round Two", which wasn't televised!

scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My question to the Swifties is - why can't people like tO'Donnell be nailed to the wall in court?"

When you try to nail a piece of sh*t to the wall, you tend to some on yourself. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: