SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now that the election is over...(Form 180)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Night Owl
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Now that the election is over...(Form 180) Reply with quote

Now that the election is over, is there still any interest in having John Kerry sign Standard Form 180?

Mod Note: Topic amended
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard! Night Owl

Even without the form 180 he has been tried and convicted within all the evidence that has been brought forth on this web site, a trial would be just a mere formality at this point. Any information that might be released by his signing of the 180 form would be like adding new hot coals to a fire that is already burning.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Night Owl wrote:
Now that the election is over, is there still any interest in having John Kerry sign Standard Form 180?

Who knows what would pop out if Silky Pony signed SF 180? Perhaps nothing. But, I for one, would feel much more comfortable if he signed it. The way it stands now, he seems deceitful.
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: Now that the election is over... Reply with quote

The Night Owl wrote:

There still are many questions that are begging for an answer. You betcha

Last edited by RogerRabbit on Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
The Night Owl
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you guys think Kerry might feel more compelled to sign SF-180 if Bush signs it first?
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Night Owl wrote:
Do you guys think Kerry might feel more compelled to sign SF-180 if Bush signs it first?

Bush has signed the SF-180 and turned over his complete military record, some 420 +/- pages,months ago.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gmez2001 wrote:

Bush has signed the SF-180 and turned over his complete military record, some 420 +/- pages,months ago.

Actually, as far as I know, President Bush did not sign a form 180 although he was encouraged to do so by SVPT. He did, however, authorize the release of his complete records I assume by Executive Order. I don't recall ANY reputable news agency that has challenged that assertion.
The Night Owl
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Actually, as far as I know, President Bush did not sign a form 180 although he was encouraged to do so by SVPT. He did, however, authorize the release of his complete records I assume by Executive Order. I don't recall ANY reputable news agency that has challenged that assertion.

Bush did not sign an Executive Order releasing his military records.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Night Owl wrote:

Then I assumed incorrectly. Let me then assume that all his records made public were either FOIA or voluntarily presented. I don't, however, recall any great pressure being brought to bear in the media for the President's signature on a 180. Perhaps they realized that calling for a Bush 180 would mandate, in equity, also calling for a Kerry 180...apparently a rather unpalatable consequence.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also thought Bush had signed executive order.... that's what was posted on this forum... maybe he signed the sf 180 before his 1st election.... seems to me, the press wouldn't have let him pass on not releasing all of his military records when he ran against Gore....
and yes, I still want those papers released.... there is something there he doesn't want made public, or else he would have signed the form. Probably his OTHD. and his application to have it changed during the Carter Admin.
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Night Owl wrote:
Quote:

Wrong - he did

I think this person is just looking for a argument. Time to close this one
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds like the press looking for another chance at a dead story about Bush. Thye have tried and failed this route so many times it has become funny. Maybe they have come up with some more 'indisputable' documents from some 'secret' file, just happened to have been found in Kinko's back room.
Get over it, you lost, you backed a fake war hero and a real treasonist. John Kerry deserves a fair trial and a first class hanging.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a curious one.

I may be confused but Yes I am certain ( confused by the assertion) that Bush did sign his 180

I for one have great interest in john Kerry signing his 180, today, tomorrow, yesterday or ten years from now. I have a whole lot of questions yet to go.

The name of this organization is Swift Vets and POW's for Truth.

All I am interested in is the truth.

One of the more revolting nuances to Kerry's personality disorders which would come in to clear light, right or wrong, is the issue of how does someone receive a purple heart after considerable time has passed since he was denied a Purple Heart.

This would clear up two things for me: First, did John Kerry actually put himself in for any or all his decorations.

Secondly, after having been turned down for a purple heart, what strings did he have to pull to get it.

Yeah, I'm real curious to see Kerry's full records.

By the way I enjoy a good read so's I’d love to see some more of those bush Rathergate records as well. I read most of the forged Hitler diaries as well. You can gain allot of insight into what motivates people by reading what they've taken time to write.

Thanks for stopping by Night Owl. That used to be a nickname of mine as my job on deck was to stare thru binoculars looking for potential hazards to navigation. I never knew till someone pointed it out to me that I had huge black rings around my eyes from the rubber cups on the eye pieces.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the best of my recollection, Bush verbally ordered the release of all of his military records long before the election. Everytime someone in records division found some piece of paper with his name on it, we were treated to news alerts of Bush failing to have released all of his records.

Kerry claimed all along that his records were out in the open on his web site, something that went unchallenged by our leftstream media. In an interview, he was asked about the report that Bush's IQ was slightly higher than his and his reply was something to the effect of that's interesting, I haven't released my military records. The leftstream media found no contradiction there, mind you. Rolling Eyes
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
The Night Owl wrote:

Perhaps they realized that calling for a Bush 180 would mandate, in equity, also calling for a Kerry 180...apparently a rather unpalatable consequence.

Yes it is quit the chess game. And the left decided to go outside the rules and fabricate documents i.e. Rathergate while we here in this forum deal with documents of record. Just the fact that the MSM ignored all the documents of record found within this web site while jumping all over obvious forged document exposes their bias. Night Owl if you have a few days. Please read all that has been posted here and I challenge you to find a single forged document.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police

Last edited by coldwarvet on Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: