SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chrissy is so clever.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Chrissy is so clever. Reply with quote

Chrissy was just speaking to Kay Baily Hutchinson and describing the the contrast between Bush and his father and asked is he was oedipal. I kid you not and it went right by the Senator and they continued on. Was it a slip of the mind or was Mathews implying Bush wants to kill his dad and sleep with his mother. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by GenrXr on Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your post reminds me that I had the misfortune to hear Jonathan Alter
on a radio program while I was driving home from church Sunday. (I
obviously had the radio on the wrong station.) He was talking about
his new Newsweek article. In the course of the interview, he was
pontificating about the reasons for the war in Iraq and stated that GWB
mainly went to war with Iraq to settle an "old score" left over from his
father's administration. It sounds as if Chrissy is on that same wave
length. It is appalling to me that these so-called political "experts"
could seriously consider that a POTUS would put the men and women
of the US military in harm's way just to settle an "old score". I might
be able to think of one recent President that would have the lack of
character to do something like that, but GWB or any other POTUS
worth his salt would not ever do such a thing!
GenrXr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

srmorton wrote:
Your post reminds me that I had the misfortune to hear Jonathan Alter
on a radio program while I was driving home from church Sunday. (I
obviously had the radio on the wrong station.) He was talking about
his new Newsweek article. In the course of the interview, he was
pontificating about the reasons for the war in Iraq and stated that GWB
mainly went to war with Iraq to settle an "old score" left over from his
father's administration. It sounds as if Chrissy is on that same wave
length. It is appalling to me that these so-called political "experts"
could seriously consider that a POTUS would put the men and women
of the US military in harm's way just to settle an "old score". I might
be able to think of one recent President that would have the lack of
character to do something like that, but GWB or any other POTUS
worth his salt would not ever do such a thing!

I agree, and would further say Bush II is not a diplomat in his fathers vein, but rather a Texan who sees black and white and rather then being diplomatic is quick to use the axe to chop down obsfucation of the UN sense. Additionally, Bushs father has nothing but admiration for his son who is surpassing him. What the left doesn't understand is the desire of all god fearing good men of moral clarity and their wish and desire of their offspring to surpass them. To all the Chrissys of the world they can only think of their legacy as opposed to providing their children with a good foundation.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that Mathews interview and just changed the channel.

Over and over again these guys who invested so much emotion in attempting to get the least qualified candidate in America elected as Commander in Chief, Over and over they try and explain away how they lost the election without considering that maybe, just maybe voting from the motivation of Hatred/Fear and Loathing shows a lack of wisdom, common sense and conception of reality.

These 'talking points' I keep hearing, such as this Oedipal crap are like they are still looking to Michael Moore and Howard Dean for their visionary leadership........ full of hate/fog and fear. Shee's Louise! Don't forget we, you, I and the rest of us hear posting regularly on this web site are all Partisan hacks who lie and smear..... I'm still waiting for my check from the RNC......

Yesterday Sen. Boxer explained to Condi Rice and the rest of the Nation and World that she Barbara Boxer is a Fool/idiot/etc.... After all this time she is still pursuing the ludicrous assertion that the only reason we went into Iraq was the WMD's . No mention of Dozens of serious violations of the Peace treaty from the Kuwait war, Attempting to assassinate one of our leaders..... and hey what the hell we are in a war on Terrorism and Hussein openly supported Suicide bombers in Israel and Bin laden in the Sudan. Boxer is on the Foreign Relations Committee? Come on don't be stupid..... If she really believes what she was saying to Rice yesterday, she (boxer) is way too stupid to be in a position of leadership, on the other hand if she really doesn't believe all the blather falling from her lips and hot air.... well in that case her lying about such things makes her, unmistakingly, a clear Enemy of the United States.

Meanwhile CBS is considering Couric as a solution to the RatherGate problem. Well to be sure they don't have a clue. This morning Couric is going on about why oh why are all the young kids engaging in what Bill Clinton defined as not being a sexual act. Apparently Couric (at least today) feels that this is a sexual act and a very important one.

I could go on about this but it's just up surd. Not once did any of the three people speaking, couric and two pseudo shrinks, mention this is plain and simple the lasting legacy of Bill Clinton.

I think Kerry's lasting legacy will be taking all sides of all issues and the phenomenon of the modern upscale gigolo’s marrying each other on the second go round.

GM Strong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to see Matthews get skewered again the way Zell Miller BBQ'd him at the NY Convention. That was sweet.
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GM Strong wrote:
I'd love to see Matthews get skewered again the way Zell Miller BBQ'd him at the NY Convention. That was sweet.
A sweeter thing would be a further reduction in ratings, it can easily start the minute you guys quit watching.

Why give the mainstream/template media any of your time? You know they're wrong, and, you have far better sources.

Let them discover their irrelevance in the market place...Chrissy who?
GM Strong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P. Aaron wrote:
GM Strong wrote:
A sweeter thing would be a further reduction in ratings, it can easily start the minute you guys quit watching.

Why give the mainstream/template media any of your time? You know they're wrong, and, you have far better sources.

Let them discover their irrelevance in the market place...Chrissy who?

I don't watch the clown. I get snippets of his blather from various shows like Rush and Sean H. CHris' ratings are barely noticable as it is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: