SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Damn, MLK's Niece Just threw down on abortion on H&C

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:03 am    Post subject: Damn, MLK's Niece Just threw down on abortion on H&C Reply with quote

She described the recent case of the boy using a baseball bat on his girlfriend to kill the baby in her womb and said the boy was charged with a crime, but the girl wasn't. And of course the irony is the girl could have went to planned parenthood and no crime would of been committed, but since the boy decided to abort the fetus without government approval it was murder. For those who haven't followed that case the girl wanted to abort and was complicit. Powerful stuff.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Powerfull--yes, but did I tell you that I met a guy who was a cousin of a girl that knew a person that had a friend that used to deliver papers to a girl that once had an uncle (bless his soul) that actually saw a friend of mlk and he looked alot like .................. who cares what any person related to mlk thinks? in my little town they re-named a major road (centenial blvd) after mlk for no apparent reason. When his daughter was asked to come to the ribbon cutting, she demanded big bucks (which she didnt get). Our town has no black history, but we got this new road! Rolling Eyes
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blue9t3 wrote:
Powerfull--yes, but did I tell you that I met a guy who was a cousin of a girl that knew a person that had a friend that used to deliver papers to a girl that once had an uncle (bless his soul) that actually saw a friend of mlk and he looked alot like .................. who cares what any person related to mlk thinks? in my little town they re-named a major road (centenial blvd) after mlk for no apparent reason. When his daughter was asked to come to the ribbon cutting, she demanded big bucks (which she didnt get). Our town has no black history, but we got this new road! Rolling Eyes

What struck me most about her being outspoken on TV about abortion is the fact she is black and a woman more then being related to MLK. Black people have been enslaved to tow the democratic party line and I find it amazing when one of them break from their masters to tell the truth. Blacks in this country have continued their servitude by following the KKK Robert Byrds of the governement. Once they realize conservatives actually do care for them and want to give them vouchers so they can actually send their kids to good schools and break the corrupt public educational system they will break their chains and be free.

Recommended reading on this topic: Robert H. Bork, Slouching Towards Gomorrah. Modern Liberalism and the American Decline.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: