SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Canada calls for increased patrols to stop illegal immigrati

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Canada calls for increased patrols to stop illegal immigrati Reply with quote

Border Problems North!
from Roger Hedgecock

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration.

The re-election of President Bush is prompting the exodus among left-leaning citizens who fear they will soon be required to hunt, pray, and agree with Bill O'Reilly.

Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, animal rights activists and Unitarians crossing their fields at night. "I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota. The producer was cold, exhausted, and hungry. "He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left. Didn't even get a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences but the liberals scaled them. So he tried installing speakers that blare Rush Limbaugh across the fields. "Not real effective," he said. The liberals still got through, and Rush annoyed the cows so much they wouldn't give milk."

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into Volvo station wagons, drive them across the border and leave them to fend for themselves. "A lot of these people are not prepared for rugged conditions," an Ontario border patrolman said. I found one carload without a drop of drinking water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though."

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about the Bush administration establishing re-education camps in which liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and watch NASCAR.

In the days since the election, liberals have turned to sometimes ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have taken to posing as senior citizens on bus trips to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans disguised in powdered wigs, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior-citizen passengers. "If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we get suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage and renting all the good Susan Sarandon movies. "I feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How many art-history majors does one country need?"

In an effort to ease tensions between the United States and Canada, Vice President Dick Cheney met with the Canadian ambassador and pledged that the administration would take steps to reassure liberals, a source close to Cheney said. "We're going to have some Peter, Paul & Mary concerts, and we might put some endangered species on postage stamps. The president is determined to reach out.

SBD Very Happy
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about the Bush administration establishing re-education camps in which liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and watch NASCAR. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

There is enough humor in this piece to cover a whole weeks worth of Johnny Carson monologs. Perhaps it was Johnny’s retirement when the wheels started coming off for the liberals. They have completely lost their sense of humor.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw one the other day at a Supermarket Starbucks drinking a latte. The poor guy was all disheveled and mumbling to himself as he was reading and re-reading a copy of the first exit polls from the MSM.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:
When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about the Bush administration establishing re-education camps in which liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and watch NASCAR. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

There is enough humor in this piece to cover a whole weeks worth of Johnny Carson monologs. Perhaps it was Johnny’s retirement when the wheels started coming off for the liberals. They have completely lost their sense of humor.

CWV

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........guess they moved up from drinking kool-aid...... Laughing Laughing Laughing domestic beer will be a change of taste! Very Happy
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Roger, when not doing his own show or filling in for Rush (best substitute by far) can earn a living writing comedy. Lots of humor here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: