SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chris Mattews Dumps on Fallen Marine's Family

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerald L. Parsoneault
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Chris Mattews Dumps on Fallen Marine's Family Reply with quote

Chris Mattews showed unbelievable and utter contempt for not only the President and the White House staff but also for the parents of a fallen Marine.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/2/3/102204.shtml

Matthews claims the interaction between the parents and the Iraqi woman activist/voter whose father had been killed by Saddam's Secret Intelligence Service was staged for the cameras.

The mean-spirited Chris Mattews refused to accept Pat Bucanan's argument that such a poignant moment cannot be staged.

Nalt
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am thankful that I do not allow PMSMBC, especially mathews on my screen. Had I been watching it I probably been out buying a new tv today
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my knowledge, Chris matthews has never apologized to Michelle Malkin for that out-of-control browbeating he gave her owing to his own failure to grasp the difference between a "self-inflicted wound" and an "intentionally self-inflicted wound." Next to Lawrence O'Donnell's tantrum on "Scarbourough", it was one of the low points of the campaign.
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris Mattews Dumps on Fallen Marine's Family Reply with quote

Jerald L. Parsoneault wrote:
Chris Mattews showed unbelievable and utter contempt for not only the President and the White House staff but also for the parents of a fallen Marine.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/2/3/102204.shtml

Matthews claims the interaction between the parents and the Iraqi woman activist/voter whose father had been killed by Saddam's Secret Intelligence Service was staged for the cameras.

The mean-spirited Chris Mattews refused to accept Pat Bucanan's argument that such a poignant moment cannot be staged.

Nalt

'staged for the cameras'

I think the left has been manipulating for so long that they 'project' out this value system assuming all other news event(ctr-right) are manipulated and full of agenda.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: