SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thomas Sowell: Kerry 71'-present day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Thomas Sowell: Kerry 71'-present day Reply with quote

Power Line link to another great article by Thomas Sowell

Thomas Sowell,

Quote:
During the current struggle for Iraq, Senator Kerry has called Iraqi Prime Minister Allawi a "puppet" -- once more giving aid and comfort to the enemy by undermining an ally, in this case a man who is putting his life on the line in a country where terrorist assassinations have become a way of life.

Edit: Thank You, Tom Poole for assisting the correction of my broken hyperlinks.

Last edited by GenrXr on Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:29 am; edited 4 times in total
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Thomas Sowell: Kerry 71'-present day Reply with quote

GenrXr wrote:
[url]http://www.powerlineblog.com/ Powerlineblog[/url] link to another great article by [url]http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/ts20050201.shtml Sowell[/url]

Thomas Sowell,

Quote:
During the current struggle for Iraq, Senator Kerry has called Iraqi Prime Minister Allawi a "puppet" -- once more giving aid and comfort to the enemy by undermining an ally, in this case a man who is putting his life on the line in a country where terrorist assassinations have become a way of life.

How do I correct my hyperlinks?

Edit: Mods feel free to delete this post.

Last edited by GenrXr on Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/ts20050201.shtml Sowell

www.powerlineblog.com/ Powerlineblog

I don't really know I've been having the same trouble from time to time, I removed the http thing in this instance

I don't understand the url butten thing, I"m gonna look that up.
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How do I correct

Just leave off the opening and closing tags if you use http -program will detect that it is a url - use tags if you just use www
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or how 'bout this:

Here's a link to Thomas Sowell at Townhall.com. Click on "quote" to see the code.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: