SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who says crime doesn't pay?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Who says crime doesn't pay? Reply with quote

So Martha's out. We know. After the first 200 or 300 times I heard it on the news today I started getting mad. Its like a national holiday to the press that she is free after so many tortorous months in prison. Most of the members in here had it worse in basic training. Her stock has risen in value and she gets a new TV show worth millions more. They are even talking about bending the rules to let her run her company once again. Is this what America has become??? I am ashamed to see this. Lets not forget that she is a criminal, a federal criminal. She is a liar. She is a cheater and was willing to cheat over what in her world was next to nothing. She has the attitude that she deserves everything and she is beyond the law and the media supports this. Our criminal justice system is broken, it has come down town to the rich getting small token punishments, if anything, for what others would pay dearly. In America justice is for sale. I will never set foot in a K-Mapart again as long as they sell her products.
Sorry to vent folks, just home alone recovering and watching too much TV.
P.S. Do not get me started on Mikey Jackson
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Who says crime doesn't pay? Reply with quote

Nutso wrote:
So Martha's out. We know. Her stock has risen in value and she gets a new TV show worth millions more. They are even talking about bending the rules to let her run her company once again. Is this what America has become??? I am ashamed to see this. Lets not forget that she is a criminal, a federal criminal. She is a liar. She is a cheater and was willing to cheat over what in her world was next to nothing. She has the attitude that she deserves everything and she is beyond the law and the media supports this. Our criminal justice system is broken, it has come down town to the rich getting small token punishments, if anything, for what others would pay dearly. In America justice is for sale. I will never set foot in a K-Mapart again as long as they sell her products.
Sorry to vent folks, just home alone recovering and watching too much TV.
P.S. Do not get me started on Mikey Jackson

Well Nutso change the "SHE" to "HE" and you are describing Bill Clinton to a "T". Martha's transgressions pale in comparison to our former President and spouse who are still walking the streets and did no time for exactly the same offense or worse.

So Nutso I will sleep well tonight on my Martha Stewart sheets as I listen to "Beat It" on the stereo, knowing that everyone is treated the same in America.

Independent that leans right of center.
Arty Guy
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is difficult to get too worked up about Martha Stewart, but I remain troubled about charging someone with lying about an alleged crime with which she was not ever charged.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martha--Martha --Martha, excuse me while I blow chunks, one would almost think she didnt know she was talking to the feds when she lied!
I hope there is karma! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: