SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Senate Getting Away with Murder
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Senate Getting Away with Murder Reply with quote

Senate Getting Away with Murder
Written by Doc Farmer
Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Last year's presidential campaign was quite the circus. Claims and counterclaims, truth and lies, yelling and (in one candidate's case) screaming were the steady diet America was force-fed by the lib/dem/soc/commie media. Charges were made against President Bush regarding his service in the 70s; charges which he answered, but which answers the media generally ignored in favor of trying to smear a candidate they didn't like. Well, nobody said politics was pretty.

Yet, despite all of the angst, the election went off pretty smoothly. Oh, there were the usual cries of "disenfranchisement" from those who feel that votes were not counted for the dead (or, for the more PC of you, the "vitally challenged"), felons ("judicially misunderstood"), house pets ("animal companions"), plants ("vegetatively amplified") or morons ("Robert Byrd").

Even now, there are still cliques of the dendritically challenged who lurk in the shadows of **, complaining that "we wuz robbed" - although in much fouler language than that. They argue that Dubya never released all of his military records (when in fact he did), believing that Karl Rove forged those 60 Minutes documents, and certain beyond any doubt that Condi Rice is, in fact, The Matrix. The rest of us have pretty much gotten on with our lives, however.

That may not be such a good idea, however. There is still one bit of unfinished business that cannot, must not, be forgotten or set aside. The fact is, we've got a criminal who damn near became our President and our Commander in Chief. A crook even darker and lower than Richard Milhouse Nixon at his worst. A man who, even today, strolls the corridors of power unscathed and intact.

John Forbes Kerry.

Last year, the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth (now the Swift Vets and POWs for Truth) put forward some rather strong accusations against Mr. Kerry. Accusations that they backed up with affidavits and evidence. They charged that Kerry provided aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of war. That he met with enemy officials in Paris, at least twice, while still an officer in the U.S. Navy. That he made false and slanderous accusations against U.S. troops, coining the phrase "babykiller" into America's lexicon. That he lied about certain actions while in Vietnam, causing him to obtain by falsehood at least two of his medals. That he abandoned his shipmates in order to not only put his own power ahead of his duty, but to assist our enemies in the process. That his anti-war, no, his pro-enemy stance following his return to the United States caused the continued suffering, torture and in some cases death of U.S. Prisoners of War in enemy captivity: that his pressure to leave Vietnam prematurely makes him complicit in the deaths of over one million South Vietnamese, and over three million Cambodians.

That Kerry was, and remains, a traitor.

The fact that Kerry (thankfully) lost the election does not mitigate his crimes, nor does it excuse his behavior. And yet, there has been NO action from the US Department of Justice. No Grand Jury has been convened to examine the evidence of his actions during and after Vietnam. No indictment has been proffered to any Federal Court. No order has been drafted by any judge to unseal the 18 boxes of classified documents currently gathering dust in an FBI cupboard. Nor has any action been taken to obtain Kerry's FULL military record. Kerry "promised" on Meet The Press back in January that he would sign the Standard Form 180, which would release all of his records. To this date, he has not done this. I don't believe he will, either. Why? Because he is a liar. He is a coward. He is a traitor. He is an enemy of the United States of America.

Yet, for some unfathomable and obscene reason, he is still a Senator. One of 100 of our (supposedly) most distinguished legislators.

Why has there been no action? The election is over. There would not be any harm to our Republic in taking this man to court. Indeed, there is great harm in allowing a ******* such as Kerry to remain in office, and at large, by ignoring these accusations and the evidence that backs them up. It sends a signal that if you're in high office, you can get away with anything. I thought we had learned our lesson after Clinton's impeachment. Apparently, I was wrong.

Last year, I called upon the Justice Department to take action against Kerry. Their silence has been deep, profound, and disturbing. The Swift Vets made the same call. So did over 190,000 Americans who signed an online petition requesting that the Justice Department actually live up to its name. I also called upon the Senate to investigate Kerry's continued membership, quoting the fact that under Article XIV, Section 3 of the US Constitution:

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President...having previously taken an oath...to support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."
Now, I know that the Senate (and, for that matter, the House) spends most of their time treating the Constitution like so much recycled toilet paper, and always at our expense. However, it is unconscionable for them to willfully ignore a traitor in their midst.

Therefore, I ask those of you reading this article, especially those who supported the SwiftVets, to take action today. Contact your Senators and DEMAND that they expel Kerry under the above-mentioned Constitutional article. Contact your local or regional Federal Prosecutor's office and DEMAND that they open an investigation on Kerry for the crimes and specifications he has been accused of by me, by the SwiftVets and by his own words. Contact Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and DEMAND that he get off his duff and act on this issue with alacrity.

And finally, contact President Bush and DEMAND that he take the gloves off. The election is over. Making nice-nice with a scum-bucket like Kerry may have been a political necessity in 2004, but it's 2005 now. By failing to act on these accusations, or by blocking the investigation or prosecution, Bush would be neglecting his duty as the chief law enforcement officer of the nation. Further, he would be in direct violation of his oath of office, which states that he preserve, protect and defend the Constitution.

The time for being nice, or being statesmanlike, is over Mr. President. It's time for you to do your job.

About the Writer: Doc Farmer is a writer and humorist who is also a moderator on ChronWatch's Forum. He formerly lived in Saudi Arabia and Qatar, but now resides in the Midwest. Doc receives e-mail at docfarmer9999@yahoo.co.uk.

This Article Was First Published In ChronWatch At: http://www.chronwatch.com/content/contentDisplay.asp?aid=13350

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
DougReese
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Senate Getting Away with Murder Reply with quote

Doc Farmer wrote:

"That his anti-war, no, his pro-enemy stance following his return to the United States caused the continued suffering, torture and in some cases death of U.S. Prisoners of War in enemy captivity: . . . . "

Torture and death of US POWs? I'd like to see some sort of cite for that, as by the POWs own admission, there was little, if any, torture after Sep/Oct 1969. And being tortured to death after that? I don't believe that is true.

Doug
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Senate Getting Away with Murder Reply with quote

DougReese wrote:
Doc Farmer wrote:

"That his anti-war, no, his pro-enemy stance following his return to the United States caused the continued suffering, torture and in some cases death of U.S. Prisoners of War in enemy captivity: . . . . "

Torture and death of US POWs? I'd like to see some sort of cite for that, as by the POWs own admission, there was little, if any, torture after Sep/Oct 1969. And being tortured to death after that? I don't believe that is true.

Doug

Ah, I see you found the article from our discussion over at ChronWatch. And again, please note that I did not say "tortured to death" - I stated that there was continued suffering, torture and in some cases death. There is a difference.

nutcase
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Then there is, the question??? Reply with quote

WHERE IS SGT.JERRY MICHAEL SHRIVER

OF THE "SOG" UNITS

AND WHERE IS THE 12,500 NAME LIST

OFFERED BY THE POLISH GOVT. IN 1995

AND WHERE IS THE INFORMATION,

THE CIA ETAL PROVIED THE SENATE

ON LIVE AMERICANS IN SOUTHEAST ASIA

? DID senator KERRY AND senator JOHN MCCAIN

DEPOSIT THIS INFORMATION IN THE "CULT OF

THE SENATE'S" SECURITY VAULT...

ps
where is the NAVY,
once upon a time
the Navy had balls
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post Doc! Keep the pressure on. As you know, I'm a relative newcomer to the Silky Pony debate. On the other hand, Mr. Reese has been blogging on the subject for a very long time and knows Silky personally. From what I've read, and that's a bunch, Mr. Reese is well mannered, sincere and believes he's being truthful. (Deleted by Admin) I listen but ramain skeptical.

Admin note: Please refrain from ad hominem comments. Thanks
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:
Great post Doc! Keep the pressure on. As you know, I'm a relative newcomer to the Silky Pony debate. On the other hand, Mr. Reese has been blogging on the subject for a very long time and knows Silky personally. From what I've read, and that's a bunch, Mr. Reese is well mannered, sincere and believes he's being truthful. (Deleted by Admin) I listen but ramain skeptical.

Oh, I've come to appreciate Doug's debating style. He's just joined us over at ChronWatch, and he offers good counterpoint. By the way, I'm trying to get a telephone appointment with my Senator (the good one, not the bad one) to see if he will author a floor action to have Kerry removed.

Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say this, folks, but I'm a little disappointed in the lack of interest in the article. You men and women, and the 250+ original SBVFTs, were the ones who would not let John Kerry get away with portraying himself as a "war hero" in the last election. Thankfully, you succeeded. But just because a battle was won does not mean that the war is over. Kerry's still accountable for his actions, his crimes, which were committed against this country and against you.

Why is there no concerted action to get this SOB before a Grand Jury, a Federal Court, and finally a 375 pound convicted murder-rapist with no teeth named Cleatus who tells him, "You iz my lil' puppy now!"?

The job's not over yet, folks. There's still work to be done, and a duty to be performed.

kate
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great article Doc, as usual,
and you are right -can't let up on this
Quote:
open an investigation on Kerry for the crimes and specifications he has been accused of by me, by the SwiftVets and by his own words.

ammo here http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=74759&sid=#74759
for
Quote:
Kerry went to Paris to meet with the North Vietnamese at least twice

Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now, I know that the Senate (and, for that matter, the House) spends most of their time treating the Constitution like so much recycled toilet paper, and always at our expense. However, it is unconscionable for them to willfully ignore a traitor in their midst.

They ignore the "traitor" in their midst, because they too are "traitors" in their own way. They, themselves, treat the Constitution like "recycled toilet paper", so they aren't going to go after one of their own.

They are too busy trying to figure out how they can turn McCain-Feingold into their ability to control us and tax the internet.

Unfortunately for me, I live in a very blue state and my democrat senators would ignore my demands.

But I have a question for you. Why has the MSM never gone after sKerry? It certainly would provide high ratings. So why the blackout?? Why did they ignore the Swiftboat Vets?? Or, not until they were forced to address the Swifties, did they then begin the drumbeat of smear. And, they are still trying to smear the Swifties. Why??

And, have you noticed, the MSM is now trying to build Hillary up for 08. We just elected a president and everyday its Hillary this and Hillary that. . .for president 4 years from now. . .hardly "news"!!

Not a word about McCain-Feingold, even though all the blogs are going nuts, and narry a word about Social Security, besides the "polls" NOT the substance of the proposal. Just a horse race. And forget hearing anything good about Afghanistan or Iraq. It's either nothing or its another bombing. That's it in a country of 20 million. Anymore, MSM has become tabloid TV.

sKerry is indeed an unfinished item, but I'm afraid that even if we got him out of the senate, the foundations of the real problem remain. That is, we would just get another sKerry, albeit with a different face, and the drumbeat of our lost rights would continue.

Please don't misunderstand me, I do think we should continue our efforts with respect to sKerry, but I also think we should direct our efforts at the MSM, too. While we are at it, we have to keep our eyes on the legislation that could further diminish our rights and freedoms.

I am with you Doc, but I believe that we need to look at the big picture, for anything less is just rearranging the chairs on the titanic.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbie2004 wrote:
Quote:

They ignore the "traitor" in their midst, because they too are "traitors" in their own way. They, themselves, treat the Constitution like "recycled toilet paper", so they aren't going to go after one of their own.

They are too busy trying to figure out how they can turn McCain-Feingold into their ability to control us and tax the internet.

Unfortunately for me, I live in a very blue state and my democrat senators would ignore my demands.

But I have a question for you. Why has the MSM never gone after sKerry? It certainly would provide high ratings. So why the blackout?? Why did they ignore the Swiftboat Vets?? Or, not until they were forced to address the Swifties, did they then begin the drumbeat of smear. And, they are still trying to smear the Swifties. Why??

And, have you noticed, the MSM is now trying to build Hillary up for 08. We just elected a president and everyday its Hillary this and Hillary that. . .for president 4 years from now. . .hardly "news"!!

Not a word about McCain-Feingold, even though all the blogs are going nuts, and narry a word about Social Security, besides the "polls" NOT the substance of the proposal. Just a horse race. And forget hearing anything good about Afghanistan or Iraq. It's either nothing or its another bombing. That's it in a country of 20 million. Anymore, MSM has become tabloid TV.

sKerry is indeed an unfinished item, but I'm afraid that even if we got him out of the senate, the foundations of the real problem remain. That is, we would just get another sKerry, albeit with a different face, and the drumbeat of our lost rights would continue.

Please don't misunderstand me, I do think we should continue our efforts with respect to sKerry, but I also think we should direct our efforts at the MSM, too. While we are at it, we have to keep our eyes on the legislation that could further diminish our rights and freedoms.

I am with you Doc, but I believe that we need to look at the big picture, for anything less is just rearranging the chairs on the titanic.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I agree we have to look at the big picture, and there are a lot of guilty parties out there. However, you've got to start somewhere. And when you're talking about the highest crime in the land, the only one specifically mentioned in the Constitution, I'd say that's the place to begin.

Besides, neither McCain, Feingold nor the Hildebeast are indirectly responsible for the deaths of four million people. Kerry is.

It is time for him to face justice. But that won't happen if we don't work together to force the government to act.

Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I've stated in here many times, the MSM is/was complicit in the successful perpetration of the Kerry fraud...and now many of his ideological peers sit in the editorial boardrooms of a majority of newspapers. While there are exceptions, most probably lack both the integrity, motivation (now that the election is over) or the muscle of an outraged public to support and sustain an in depth expose (a la UFC). They reserve THAT level of circumspection for George Bush et al.

They HAVE, however, been put on notice with a windfall of heretofore unknown exposes on John Kerry's treachery that can now be used as a starting point for Kerry examination when deemed appropriate.

Do NOT expect pressure on Kerry to emanate from traditional MSM media sources. I am, however, confident that out there, somewhere, there's a future Pulitzer winner digging, probing, and typing in a bid for historical TRUTH...and I'm hoping one of them is Thomas Lipscomb or even, perhaps, Michael Dobbs when his conscience finally overrides his ideology.
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
As I've stated in here many times, the MSM is/was complicit in the successful perpetration of the Kerry fraud...and now many of his ideological peers sit in the editorial boardrooms of a majority of newspapers. While there are exceptions, most probably lack both the integrity, motivation (now that the election is over) or the muscle of an outraged public to support and sustain an in depth expose (a la UFC). They reserve THAT level of circumspection for George Bush et al.

They HAVE, however, been put on notice with a windfall of heretofore unknown exposes on John Kerry's treachery that can now be used as a starting point for Kerry examination when deemed appropriate.

Do NOT expect pressure on Kerry to emanate from traditional MSM media sources. I am, however, confident that out there, somewhere, there's a future Pulitzer winner digging, probing, and typing in a bid for historical TRUTH...and I'm hoping one of them is Thomas Lipscomb or even, perhaps, Michael Dobbs when his conscience finally overrides his ideology.

The data's already out there, MSM or not. The problem now is that Congress, the Justice Department, etc., are gutless. They won't stand up and do the right thing - hell, the lawful thing. I'm beginning to think that they only way we're gonna get these jerks to move is to demand the DoJ act. Just sitting around and talking about it, or waiting for yet another article about Kerry's treason, isn't enough. It'll take concerted effort.

DougReese
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:

I missed this the first time around, but . . . . yes, I believe I'm being truthful. Of course I'd like to think that I am truthful, but I suppose believing that I'm truthful is a close second . . . . I think.

Doug
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can we expect any action from our spineless politicians when they let some probate judge ignore Congressional Subpeonas and allowed an innocent woman to starve and dehydrate to death?

With sKerry and Terri both, we hear lots of big talk but see little or no action. I'm beginning to believe it's all one big happy good ol' boys club! Sad
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DougReese wrote:
Tom Poole wrote:

I missed this the first time around, but . . . . yes, I believe I'm being truthful. Of course I'd like to think that I am truthful, but I suppose believing that I'm truthful is a close second . . . . I think.

Doug

If the DoJ doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to throw Sandy Burglar in jail after they catch him dead to rights stealing and destroying classified documents, they certainly don't have the will to take on Silky Pony.

Unless the SwiftVets intervene as a group. Unless they force the issue and bring their evidence directly to a Federal Prosecutor, along with a formal order of indictment to be presented to a Grand Jury. If the SwiftVets do nothing on this, and consider the matter closed because Silky Pony lost the election.

The job's not yet done. Silky Pony has to be brought to justice in a court of law, and the only people who will be able to accomplish this are the SwiftVets.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: