SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Off Topic.................

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:55 am    Post subject: Off Topic................. Reply with quote

Hi guys and gals!

You know I love the SVPT with all my heart! I want you to know that when I branched out I did so because I thought after the election, with all the talk, SVPT might close down.

I am glad to know that SVPT is up and running strong! I just want all of you to know that my goal was not to ever forget what skerry did and to make sure that he never is POTUS!

I began a forum as you all know. I also was criticized for not having the persona or momentum that SVPT has. I never tried to compete. I want you all to know that.

The only reason I began my forum, was because at the time with the rhetoric that SVPT might close to keep the dialogue open regarding skerry.

I must say....I am dismayed. For all those that complained SVPT might close, no one really cared to support a forum that would keep the momentum going on skerry.

I was not ever trying to compete. No one could ever hope to equal the SVPT, but did some forget that skerry plans to run for POTUS in '08?

That is a problem. We did not shut him down. Yes, he lost this election, but the thought of him running in '08 sickens me. The arrogance of that man is disgusting.

I do not need anyone to join my forum...what I need is a consensous that we will not forget the sacrife of the SVPT and fight til that scum bag is out of office for good.

Kerry needs to be irradicated....lets not forget......................!
Jack Hetherton, jr
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Off Topic................. Reply with quote

doll wrote:
Hi guys and gals!

You know I love the SVPT with all my heart! I want you to know that when I branched out I did so because I thought after the election, with all the talk, SVPT might close down.

I am glad to know that SVPT is up and running strong! I just want all of you to know that my goal was not to ever forget what skerry did and to make sure that he never is POTUS!

I began a forum as you all know. I also was criticized for not having the persona or momentum that SVPT has. I never tried to compete. I want you all to know that.

The only reason I began my forum, was because at the time with the rhetoric that SVPT might close to keep the dialogue open regarding skerry.

I must say....I am dismayed. For all those that complained SVPT might close, no one really cared to support a forum that would keep the momentum going on skerry.

I was not ever trying to compete. No one could ever hope to equal the SVPT, but did some forget that skerry plans to run for POTUS in '08?

That is a problem. We did not shut him down. Yes, he lost this election, but the thought of him running in '08 sickens me. The arrogance of that man is disgusting.

I do not need anyone to join my forum...what I need is a consensous that we will not forget the sacrife of the SVPT and fight til that scum bag is out of office for good.

Kerry needs to be irradicated....lets not forget......................!
Quote:
Do not be dismayed or think that Kerry will be forgotten. I don't think the democrats have much taste to get dragged into supporting that loser again. He will be remembered in the same vien as B.Arnold, Fonda and Churchill. We accomplished many good things for us VETS. My own 86 year old mother has a better understanding of my feelings. I never had talked to her much about my time in Vietnam. She read our site, and now knows much better of my passion to support and protect vets. I am sure that many other millions of citizens know now. And sincere thanks to you and every body else for our support.. Jack H. Vietnam 68/69.

Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Doll:

I too have been very concerned about this site staying open. Although I can get to busy to post, I still have stopped by to see what others have posted.

It has always bothered me why the MSM treated the Swiftboat Veterans the way that they have, and continue to do. So in my humble opinion, our ("our" being those of us who support the Swiftboat Veterans) task is to find out what is really causing the MSM "group think" and sqelch it. Of course, I give a complete couch pass to the Swiftboat Veterans themselves for they did admirable work in the defeat of Kerry and therefore deserve a break, but my work will continue until Kerry is gone and the MSM is straightened out.

That's been my project and I will share it with everyone when I have my thesis somewhat more developed.

I appreciate you taking the time to put together a forum and I will be stopping by from time to time. You will be seeing me at your forum, bot for the next couple of months, I will be buried in research and paperwork, or I would visit more often.

Thank you Doll for all of the effort that you have provided.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning Doll, Fret not. I think there is plenty of room for both forums. Some times it takes a while for a snow ball to gain speed while rolling down hill, give it time.

Watching how this forum took off keep in mind this stuff runs in cycles. We don't know what tomorow may bring and what ever that may be might take off on your forum as opposed to this one

As your site focuses on the Point of View of Women, Hillary Clinton running for president comes to mind.

I like your forum quite a bit. Most specifically the extrodinarly amount of resource material you've provided..... lots and lots.

I haven't even begun with the issues of 'good' mothers versus the world.
I'm still exposed on a dailly basis to, too many bumper stickers saying:

'MOB... mothers opposed to Bush' They're all over my town. Hey Mothers voted for Bush... so who the hell are all these bumper sticker owners?
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Doll,

Thanks for your forum and sorry I haven't posted in a while. I kept having login problems for some reason. I am sure all the kinks have been worked out, so I will try again to contribute. Smile

Since I am hosting the www.swiftboatarchives.com website, maybe it can also serve as a place to go for more information in case the Swiftvets.com website or forum shuts down for some reason. If that happens, anyone with a site or forum that wants to continue, can send me an email with the information which I will post on the www.swiftboatarchives.com website in the links section under SBVT Member Sites.

If anyone wants to send me an email with their site information, you can send it to info@swiftboatarchives.com and I will add it to this section.
Doll, I already added your forum and will add others if/when they get sent.

SBD
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doll,

As always, you're awesome. Thanks for the efforts you have made to ensure the truth stays available to all of us.
JCCremer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a member of both forums I'd like to second Doll's take on things. Both sites are complementary to one another and do not detract from either. While there may be some overlap on a few posts, I think that the overlap is constructive. Especially so for members of one who are not members of the other. We are all in this together.
JCCremer
Let the truth be known. I'm with you guys and Kerry insulted all of us with his anti-war activities. Let's hold him accountable.
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doll;

I too had experienced a problen logging into your forum. No biggy for now. As of three weeks ago, I'm wrapped up in dealing with the loss of employment, trying to negotiate a reasonable settlement on back wages owed to me.

I'll be back on your forum as soon as I get this stuff ut of the way. You've done good woman, don't give up. I'll be there you have my word on it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone! Very Happy

I have been down with the flu so I have not had a chance to be back here in awhile.

Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement. They come in handy right now as I was begining to become discouraged that my efforts were in vain.

I am glad you all have enjoyed my forum and hope you will continue to do so. As for the login problems, that more than likely had to do with the fact I changed servers about three weeks back. If anyone is still having login problems feel free to email me at:

admin@a-point-of-view.com

Thanks and I send you all kudos and (((((((((((cyberhugs)))))))))))))!!!!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Hi! I would like to invite all here who are interested in continuing to get the word out on Kerry and to educate the populous with truth to know you are welcome to come and join my forum!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: