SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Everybody shoud be for Truth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Dude
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Everybody shoud be for Truth Reply with quote

I have never served in the military or set foot in Vietnam or aboard a Swift Boat. In fact, as an 18-year-old know-it-all I was opposed to US involvement in the Vietnam War and publicly protested against it. My attitudes against the war were formed, in very large part, by the "testimony" of John Kerry and his "veterans" group. It seemed to me that these were guys who were in country and knew what was going on there. I believed them and it took me years and years to unravel their lies and betrayal.

So, I was fooled and I was wrong and I can't contribute a great deal to this discussion, but I can tell you this:

In your TV ad which I downloaded from the web, a gentleman named Al French says, "John Kerry lied about his war record." I have known Al French for over 20 years and I can tell you with absolute certainty that he wouldn't make that statement if he hadn't seen it proven beyond reasonable doubt.

You guys paid a price all those years ago along the rivers and the deltas. You are going to pay a price for what you are doing here. The rest of us owe you. Thank you.

Old Dude
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would help our cause if you write to major media outlets regarding the your affirmation of Al's testimony.

Tom
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dude.

I knew there had to be people like you out there somewhere. Your statement is the most encouraging I've read in a while, considering the media war against this organization.

Keep the faith.
Old Dude
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Bump Reply with quote

I am shameless.

Old Dude
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[There is only on truth about anything. Any other "truth" is a lie]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: