SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAE MAGOUIRK IS OUT OF THE HOSPICE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: MAE MAGOUIRK IS OUT OF THE HOSPICE Reply with quote

http://hyscience.typepad.com/hyscience/2005/04/breaking_news_h.html

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"BREAKING NEWS - Hyscience and BlogsForTerri: MAE MAGOUIRK IS OUT OF THE HOSPICE
Just received telephone call (3:00 PM ET) from Ken Mullinax, nephew of Mae.

Followed by this email:
THANKS TO THE SUPPORT OF ALL OF THE FRIENDS OF TERRI, MY AUNT MAE MAGOUIRK HAS BEEN AIR LIFTED TO THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA-BIRMINGHAM MEDICAL CENTER"

Thank God!

I pray that they get the guardianship out of her so-called granddaughters name! My prayers are with Mae and her family. I hope they can help her, she has been without food and water for awhile Evil or Very Mad
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank God she has a chance, now.

One thing that has almost certainly helped is that the "life" component of the family has been slipping her whatever Jello and water and fluids they could get her to eat and drink over the past few days.

The "death" component of the family needs to be removed from custodianship immediately - she's already proven that she will act against not only her grandmother's verbal wishes but her written ones, as well.

She's proven herself willing to deceive her aunts and uncles and pull a fast one in order to obtain legal guardianship and work against their wishes, as well.

She's also proven that she thinks she has the same knowledge and judgement as God! "Grandmama is old and I think it's time for her to go home to Jesus." (Give me a freakin' break!)

As so many bloggers have noted already, "It's much easier the second time."

I hope and pray that this woman will live comfortably and busily to the ripe old ages of her own aunts and mother, as she was doing until the aortic dissection, last month.

"Old" does not equal "disposable!"
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long was she deprived of food and water? Can that cause brain damage? I hope I am wrong, and I have no medical training, but it seems this may not be over.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grandma' airlifted to medical center
'Receiving IV fluids, nourishment,' says nephew who credits WND, bloggers, 'Terri's friends'
April 9, 2005
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43723

who needs the MSM anymore ....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: