SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing Chapters of Clinton's "My Life" Exposed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Missing Chapters of Clinton's "My Life" Exposed Reply with quote

http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20050510/bs_prweb/prweb238437_5

Quote:
Missing Chapters of Clinton's "My Life" Exposed in New Book
Tue May 10, 8:00 AM ET

Bill Clinton rose to the White House in part claiming to be a supporter of women"s rights, but a shocking new book claims to document a pattern of disturbing attacks against women that renders the former President"s claim hollow.

In "Their Lives: The Women Targeted by the Clinton Machine" (World Ahead Publishing, $25.95, ISBN 0974670138), author Candice E. Jackson documents how Bill Clinton used his political power to harass, intimidate, and terrorize women who got in his way. Whether it was assembling a smear team to attack a grief-stricken widow, threatening a reporter for her research into an Arkansas health care scandal, or hiring private investigators to bully an ex-flame's family members, Jackson says that Clinton showed no reluctance to go after any woman who inconvenienced his political career.

"This pattern of cold-blooded willingness by Clinton, his wife, and their inner circle to do anything to maintain power is clear," claims Jackson, an attorney and commentator who is also a recovering victim of domestic assault.

"Their Lives," which the author says fills in missing chapters from the 950 page "My Life," debuts in stores on May 31, 2005, the same day as the paperback version of Clinton's memoir. This book features an in-depth look at eight women who crossed paths with the so-called "Man from Hope" - seven former objects of desire as well as his wife, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Drawn from first-hand interviews and hundreds of sources, the book promises to counter Clinton's recent efforts to rehabilitate his legacy, although it does not focus on the morality of Clinton"s philandering but rather his willingness to wield his political power against his victims.

The book's publication has been hailed by the women whose story it profiles. Clinton sexual harassment accuser Kathleen Willey praises the book as "the most accurate portrayal...of the true nightmare Bill and Hillary put me through." Alleged Clinton rape victim Juanita Broaddrick says "Their Lives" is "a complete chronological account."

Commentator and author David Horowitz says, "This book connects the political to the personal in a way no one has done before. It is a must read for anyone interested in the history of our age."

"Bill and Hillary Clinton showed no reluctance to do whatever it took to get the job done," Jackson says in speaking of Washington's most powerful couple. "It's important to tell the stories of the women they targeted - Americans need to know this side of the Clintons before Hillary asks us to send her back to the Oval Office."

About the Author:
Candice E. Jackson, a self-described liber-tarian feminist, is an attorney and commentator from Los Angeles. She formerly worked for Judicial Watch, a public watchdog group, and is a graduate of Stanford University and Pepperdine Law School. A recovering victim of domestic assault, her articles have appeared in Reason magazine, The Independent Review, and other publications.

About World Ahead Publishing:
Headquartered in Los Angeles, World Ahead Publishing is the West Coast's premier publisher of conservative and libertarian books. Our growing coterie of authors share in our pro-freedom editorial ideals, and our fusionist perspective seeks to appeal to a broad audience by publishing books that advocate the free market, limited government, the protection of liberty through law, and a vigorous national defense.

Contact Information:
To interview Candice E. Jackson, contact Special Guests at (630) 848-0750.

I would like to think that this book would be a bestseller.
These women deserve to have their story told.
But I don't know that people really care about the Clinton abuses anymore.

Here's hoping!!!
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to read this one.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, are we taking bets on how many morning talk shows she'll be on
promoting her book? Any one putting money on Katie C? Imus?

when do they usually do that - the week before the book comes out?
the actual week it comes out?
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: Missing Chapters of Clinton's "My Life" Expose Reply with quote

shawa wrote:
But I don't know that people really care about the Clinton abuses anymore.

I wonder, too, shawa - but I tell ya, if anyone wants to get the bejeebers scared out of them and understand why some of us DO care about the abuses by the Clintonistas, just read "Dereliction of Duty" and "American Evita."

I still get chills thinking of what she got away with, just getting into the Senate! Shocked Heaven knows how far these people will go to buy Hillary the Presidency!

And some people will be happy to sell it to her, just like they sold her her Senate seat! Sickening... God help us.

The great remodeling is long underway, culminating with last week's nauseatingly synchophantic op-ed about her by Anna Quindlen in Newsweek. (Will someone please sell Anna a clue????)
Quote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7773614/site/newsweek/

May 16 issue - In 1992 I spent part of the day with the wife of the putative Democratic candidate for president. We covered the issues, the campaign and her husband's plans for the future. And we talked about faith, about how both of us believed our religion had led us toward a heightened interest in various social-welfare issues.

That's the real Hillary Rodham Clinton. A lifelong Methodist, she's as reticent about her faith as a Sunday-school teacher—and she once did teach an adult class, back in Arkansas. Yet recently when she's mentioned God, knowing snickers have erupted. Ultraconservative pooh-bah Gary Bauer was quoted as saying it was "the ultimate makeover."

Ohhhhh.... "ultraconservative pooh-bah!!!" Such frustration at having been caught in this Big Lie. Wink

I will certainly buy this book.

And keep watch: Wink
http://www.stophillarypac.org
GM Strong

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing genuine about the Red Queen is her raw ambition. The only thing genuine about Bill is... UH, well I'll have think on that one Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote
Quote:
That's the real Hillary Rodham Clinton. A lifelong Methodist, she's as reticent about her faith as a Sunday-school teacher—and she once did teach an adult class, back in Arkansas.

What the #@%#!!
I don't know ANY Sunday school teacher who is "reticent" about her faith.
And I really have to wonder just WHAT she taught "in adult class"???
I shudder to think.
Quindlen's op-ed is a hoot!!
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hillary is pure evil..and Bill, he is a sexual predator...both should be in jail..
and both could end back up in the White House...She need's to be brought down, not trusted...
GenrXr

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rparrott21 wrote:
Hillary is pure evil..and Bill, he is a sexual predator...both should be in jail..
and both could end back up in the White House...She need's to be brought down, not trusted...

They are grifters. It blows me away that supposedly intelligent people would vote for people selling TV sets that long ago short circuited. Truly evil indeed.
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GM Strong wrote:
The only thing genuine about the Red Queen is her raw ambition. The only thing genuine about Bill is... UH, well I'll have think on that one Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

The only thing genuine about Bill is.... LUST!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: