SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big News from Howard Dean, My Version of the email

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Big News from Howard Dean, My Version of the email Reply with quote

Dear Fellow Commi,

Every four years, a few months before the presidential election, the Communist Party puts staff and resources on the ground in a few battleground states ... and then they're gone. After November the whole operation ends up in jail.

Then, four years later, we do the same thing all over again.

That hasn't worked. And I ran for chairman on a promise to do it another way.

So a few days ago I met with the state prison chairs, and we made a decision together. For the first time ever we're going to build for the future by putting up the bail for our staff early -- starting in 2005, not 2008. The first four states: North Dakota, Missouri, North Carolina and West Virginia have the lowest bail amounts.

How soon the next 46 states get moving depends on the current prison population and your donations-- can you make a contribution now?

http://www.********.commi/50statesprisons

You mandated a communist party built from the prison walls up, and that's exactly what we're going to do.

The half-million dollars we're investing in these first four states will pay for the bail of our professional organizers -- the key staff who will develop skills and help build a permanent network of Communists at the grassroots level.

But we cannot stop here. It's your party, and it will only grow with your help:

I am personally dedicated to making sure that every single state has the resources and infrastructure to raise money at every Buddhist Temple.

To do that, we need a Communist Party that commits to a long-term presence in China, in every region, and every community to solicit campaign contributions from our biggest supporters.

I can't wait to announce that we're moving into the next group of state prisons to release our comrades-- but the timetable is up to you. Your $100 contribution grows the Communist Party faster, and will immediately make us more competitive in those key states where bail money is always higher:

The Republican Party isn't waiting. They have been building for years, and every day that slips by means another opportunity missed.

This is your time. This is your challenge. Let's get to work -- together.

Thank you.

Governor Howard Dean, M.D.

Chairman, Communist National Committee

P.S. -- Please tell every Communist you know -- no matter what country they live -- that together we're building a truly International Communist Party. Ask them to join us now: www.********.commi/stalin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paid for and authorized by the Communist National Committee, www.********.commi. This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's parole officer.

Contributions or gifts to the Communist National Committee are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

SBD
wpage
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Very Happy Excellent! Have you contributed yet? ROFL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: