SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crazed Rutgers lessons from Cambodian Killing Fields

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Crazed Rutgers lessons from Cambodian Killing Fields Reply with quote

The following email is self-explanatory in its addressing what amounts to a completely contemptuous and anti-American "interpretation" of 'lessons to be learned" from the millions killed in Cambodia after John F'ing Kerry and associates engineered the U.S. pullout from that part of the world:

Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Subject: Lessons from the sickness of a Rutgers assoc. professor
To: AHINTON@ANDROMEDA.RUTGERS.EDU (Alex Hinton)

Dear Mr. Hinton,

I perused with lurid fascination your essay "Lessons from killing fields of Cambodia - 30 years on" at http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0414/p09s02-coop.html .

I also noted a story about the article entitled "A Very Sick Professor" on the blog Powerlineblog.com ( http://powerlineblog.com/archives/010167.php ).

As a former academic myself, I'm inclined to agree with that blog's assessment of you. The New York Times article "Iraqis Find Graves Thought to Hold Hussein's Victims" ( http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/15/international/middleeast/15graves.html ), which you should read, can be used to demonstrate that you suffer from the following brain malfunctions. I will give you an example of each:

Faulty Pattern Recognition
Example: His last six wives were murdered mysteriously. I hope to be wife number seven.

Failure to Recognise what's Important
Example: My house is on fire! Quick, call the post office and tell them to hold my mail!

Taking Things to Their Illogical Conclusion
Example: If you let your barber cut your hair, the next thing you know he'll be lopping off your limbs!

Judging the Whole by One of Its Characteristics
Example: The sun causes sunburns. Therefore, the planet would be better off without the sun.

Irrelevant Comparisons
Example: A hundred dollars is a good price for a toaster, compared to buying a Ferrari.

Faulty Cause and Effect
Example: On the basis of my observations, wearing huge trousers makes you fat.

Total Logical Disconnect
Example: I enjoy pasta because my house is made of bricks.

I hope this analysis is of use to you as you formulate future compositions.
-- FDL
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Love it!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: