SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Former Mrs. Felos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: The Former Mrs. Felos Reply with quote

This is odd, to say the least!!
I guess being a "massage therapist", she's supposed to act as "spin doctor"

http://www.theempirejournal.com/415051_former_mrs.htm
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so the former Mrs Felos says she will be available to interpret Terri's autopsy reports...wonder if anyone will take her up on it. These characters just get weirder and weirder
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you, kate. It seems that the more that is revealed about this
case, the more conflicts of interest come to light. When some good
investigative reporter or author finally publishes all of them in a form
that the general public can understand, those Americans who did not
take the time to find out the truth for themselves at the time will be
horrified that the nation stood by and let this innocent woman be
murdered by her HINO and Judge Greer.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just when you think it can't get any stranger or more repulsive.

I will be *extremely* surprised if the results of the autopsy support anything but Felos/Schiavo's claims. And I mean, jaw-dropped, knock-me-out-with-a-feather surprised.

I don't trust any of those people - they're all interconnected in ways that far surpass the "appearance of impropriety" standard.

It's not likely that we are ever going to get the whole truth of this case - Michael Schiavo and his creepy attorney have made sure of that.

Thank heavens her priest has seen fit to speak out and tell the world that she did not die peacefully and euphorically, but that she clearly suffered and appeared fearful.

She bowed her head and closed her eyes when he prayed with her sometimes, for heaven's sake - and they killed her, anyway! I am still astounded and suffering over this.

There's a terrible confusion occurring in our cutlture between the phrases "quality of life" and "value of life."

We'd better get this straight because as we've seen before, we don't have an easy second chance to make things right - the euthanasia crowd is going to follow the easy inroads already prepared for them by the pro-abortion crowd.
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ms. d’Angelis claims she will be available to interpret the anticipated Pinellas County medical examiner’s autopsy report on the late Terri Schiavo.

Well, as a massage therapist she IS qualified to massage the truth to fit her ex-husband's claims.

Can she do any worse than Dan Blather or Peter Jennings or any of the other left-wing newsies?

If you don't like it, if you think it sucks, then keep pestering your senators and congress critters and state government reps. Either they will finally "get it" or you will drive them crazy.

My senator is Boxer, so driving her crazy is a VERRRRRRRYYYYY short trip. Even at today's gas prices I can drive her there and back in my SUV and have change to spare from my five bucks. Twisted Evil

You take your victories where you find them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: