SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Talk is CHEAP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAVLRRP
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Talk is CHEAP Reply with quote

Hay Folks,

I just signed up for the site yesterday. I am amazed at the professionalism and stature you have attained. The AD is the nuts guys!

As I see it Kerry helped kill viet nam vets by painting them all as killers and rapists and infanticidal looneys. He killed men with his mouth by searing their hearts and destroying their image until they themselves lost hope for their vindication and acceptance back into society. They left the world by their own hand but with help from Kerry and others of his ilk.

So Monday I will dig deep and send all I can to you guys to keep the ad running I hope many others will do the same we OWE this to our brothers on the wall, they can not speak or act, but WE CAN, Idea Idea so PLEASE men and women if you believe in justice dig deep.

Mike McCoy
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard. And I salute your service.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
SOLDIER
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have noticed some posts are locked. Why is this? Is this an open forum or closed?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a forum to discuss the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth message.

Whether it's open or closed depends on your viewpoint.

We don't make Swifts pay for bandwidth to support Kerry propaganda, so in that respect, I guess it's closed.

But, everyone has a shot at joining and posting, so in that respect it's open.
SOLDIER
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see. I was just wondering. So I support all vets, but Not Bush. I dont think he is a healthy choice as a whole. Politics are strange though, the lesser of evils you know. how do I stand here?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You stand just fine, so far.

But, this site isn't about the President... it's about exposing the fraudulent story of who John Kerry purports to be what he claims to have done.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My two cents, SOLDIER:

This site is directed at documenting and disseminating reasons why John Kerry is unfit to be Commander in Chief.

Personally, I believe that Bush's goal is to win the current war. I also believe that Kerry's goal is to pretend that it isn't really a war.

That makes my choice easy, even though I have plenty of reservations of my own about George Bush as a President.

They just aren't as important.
SOLDIER
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok now i see where you guys are comming from.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soldier, there are alot of us here that do not agree with President Bush and his administration. Many do, many do not, and everywhere inbetween. But the one thing that 95% of us are in agreement with is that we all agree that John F. Kerry is unfit to be the next President and CIC of the United States of America.

But also, the majority of the members of this board do support George W. Bush as he is the current President and CIC, and although many of us do disagree with him and many of his administration's policies, more than likely the majority of us will vote for him, as opposed to voting for John F. Kerry.

Just remember that this site is dedicated to discussions concering if John F. Kerry is or is not fit to be the next President and CIC of the United States of America. We did not start all the talk about Vietnam, and what John F. Kerry did or didn't do in Vietnam, or after Vietnam or if he is or isn't a War Hero. He himself did that, and we're reminded of it at every report on the media about him, every speech, every campaign stop, etc...

We're here to expose the lies told by John F. Kerry concerning his Vietnam Service, and his anti-war years. He opened this can of worms by again declaring war on all Vietnam Veterans that disagree with him, and his version of the truth. And by God, we ain't going to lose this one!

War Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe if Kerry was a republican the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth would have emerged. Kerry's unfit status goes way beyond party affiliation.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: