SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Left never tires of Christian bashing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Left never tires of Christian bashing Reply with quote

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/davidlimbaugh/dl20050428.shtml

"Failed presidential candidate John Kerry said, "I am sick and tired of a bunch of people trying to tell me that God wants a bunch of conservative judges on the court." Just for the record, Senator Kerry, conservatives and Christian conservatives aren't saying they want conservative judges on the court, but originalists: judges who will interpret the Constitution according to the Framers' original intent."
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good article, Tanya.

Quote:
But in the meantime, it is important that Christians be neither duped nor intimidated from participating aggressively in politics and governance, which is their sacred right and their unquestionable duty.

I think Liberal politicians are frightened by the growing numbers of Christian voters,
mainly because Christians tend to discern the character of a candidate,
and many Lib candidates know that they can't meet that test.

I myself, will vote for the candidate whose character
demonstrates the VALUES that I expect, be he a Republican or Democrat.

The problem for the Democrats is that they have made it almost
impossible for a Democrat with 'values' to get the nomination. The
Lib/Left controls the Party.
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: