SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Barf & Blood Boil Alert

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Barf & Blood Boil Alert Reply with quote

Apologies if this has ever been posted. We need to be aware that there are militia types like this brewing under our noses. This will really get your blood boiling. I am not having a good day already, because this is the first thing I read in my email this morning!! Evil or Very Mad
There is venom in the comments listed. They call the members of the military '********'...!! Can this be legal? These clowns resent the military, and actually think they are paid too well with undeserving benefits. I am sorry, IMO this is abuse of their 'Freedom of Speech' and downright treason.

(URL deleted by Admin)

Admin note: I think we'd prefer to not give this scum hits from this forum.

Quote:
Forsake The Troops started off as Citizens Against the Troops, an organization founded in the Summer of 2004, by a Syracuse, New York resident, by the name of Michael Crook.
"Forsake The Troops" believes that as it stands currently, the compensation, benefit, and retirement packages that our active duty and retired military personnel get is outrageous, obscene, unearned, and above all.....undeserved. The American taxpayer is supporting the military enlistee, when said person made the decision to become a walking, talking target for Uncle Sam, and the idiot savant that calls himself the President.

These ********, who probably could not hack it in the civilian work force, made the choice to leech off of the American taxpayer, therefore we must do our part as taxpayers to recoup our funds, or at the very least stop this obscene abuse of our taxes, even if that means rounding up a group of concerned citizens to approach Congress to suggest the abolishment of our military.

Our goal is to eventually approach Congress about completely revamping the military pay structure and eliminating retirement benefits for the "retired" military scum...that is..personnel. That's right...Forsake The Troops is calling for an end to all forms of benefits for veterans. Shut down the VA hospitals, and make these ******** pay their own way. It's just that simple.

Forsake The Troops proposes that by eliminating veterans' benefits, combined with a complete overhaul of the miliatary pay/allowance/benefit structure, we will, as a nation, stand to save billions of dollars on our taxes, which will mean more money in each of our pockets, after having it taken out against our will by these military pukes.

Here's a suggestion for modifying the pay structure: lower salaries across the board in all branches, and all ranks from E-1 to the highest ranking officer. An example would be a starting salary of $600.00 per month for an E-1 with less than 2 years' of service. This is reasonable, when one considers the fact that the military provides base housing, food in the mess hall, and other necessary things for life. Also, it would be wise to eliminate most, if not all, of the extra "allowances", such as dependant allowances, food allowance, housing allowances (BAH), special duty pay (you signed up to be in the military, do the job without extra reward), and combat pay. By doing this, we will save a lot of money on taxes.

In addition to all of the above suggestions, Forsake The Troops also calls upon all American businesses to eliminate military discounts-- the troops are already coddled enough as it is. Must our economy suffer even more? This means car insurance companies, eating establishments, hotels, etc. should immediately cease to offer any form of "military discounts". Make these ******** pay their way just like everyone else. After all, they chose this lifestyle, they should own their choices.

These idiots made the decision to join, so it is angering to learn that we, as American taxpayers, must foot the bill for military funerals. In all fairness, under certain circumstances the life insurance policies soldiers can pay for may cover the costs of their demise, but acts of war aren't covered, so who pays to bury them? We do! As if that's not enough to make one's head spin in anger, we, as taxpayers, must pay "survivor" benefits to widows/widowers/children. This must stop, and it must stop now. It's not our fault that some idiot soldier got blown to bits because he was stupid enough to join a violent group.

Despite common opinion, we are not a hate group to the degree that we do not (officially) condone acts of violence, or any illegal acts towards military facilities or personnel

Admin note: website name deleted from title
Me#1
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf go to the guestbook. I don't think this site will be up much longer.
He\she is just a keyboard badass and a ******* that hates itself and America. A real FOOL. I wish that the people that spew this kind of crap from the volcano hole in their faces would, could and should, simply pack their belongings and move to another country. Evil or Very Mad
Snipe

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta wonder what THIS scum's DD214 looks like.
Wonder if he even made it through boot camp.

Twisted Evil
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how well Mr. Crook would do under fire in Iraq? Maybe he should have to find out. Twisted Evil
I also wonder how he has not ticked off someone to the breaking point.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Deleted by Admin)

Me#1
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He looks like an AIDs poster boy.
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanya I agree, theres not much action at the site.
BillM posted it a couple days ago. I went and looked at the
300 or so ??members?? listed, and the few comments posted were
patriotic OBJECTIONS to this JERK and his garbage.

I refuse to go back to the site again, and give the JERK the satisfaction
increasing his site hits!!
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He 'doth protest too much' and seems to have it in for recruiters so I figure his frustrated military aspirations failed induction.

I note that this student of tv production can't focus an auto-focus camera. Shame! He could post on E-Bay as Michael Moore's used suppository and get better bids. Alternately, he could submit to some science journal as proof of impregnated fecal material.....his procreation was serious constipation.

I'ld say lighten up. This boy lives under a rock and doesn't have any friends anyway.

-Wlm Shakespeare
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think what bothered me the most was seeing him call the photo of a dead soldier 'entertaining.' And listing how many have died in the war on Iraq and saying they got what they deserved. This guy is a pimple faced idiot that was never chosen in gym class or for a game of dodge ball. He hides behind a computer and says terrible things that he would never say to a tough soldier's face, but is dumb enough to say these things and post his photo and say where he lives...
Snipe

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if he ever got to keep his lunch money when
he was in school.

(^_^)
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is that this guy was either rejected by the military in some way, or was was on active duty and got chaptered out for being stupid.

Just my 2 cents.

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, he sure shows his brilliance by saying if we quit paying the military so well (that's one in it's own) that we'd have more money in OUR pockets !!! Laughing Laughing How stupid can you be to think our taxes will be
lowered if we don't have the expense of the military????? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

does he remind anyone else of young Kerry / Heinz combo? Did they
have a kid years ago out of wedlock any keep it a secret? Shocked
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote
Quote:
does he remind anyone else of young Kerry / Heinz combo? Did they
have a kid years ago out of wedlock any keep it a secret?

LOL, That's hilarious!
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin note:

Please refrain from commenting on matters relating to the administration of this forum. If you have a complaint/observation/suggestion, please direct it to a moderator or administrator via private message (PM).

This is a duplicate topic...

http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19321

Please consider posting further comments in that earlier thread.

Thank you
Me#1
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've had a policy all along of not providing links to certain particularly despicable material.

Not providing hits from this forum. Just a point of honor and a matter of keeping other forums from waging war on this one.

This guy is clearly an attention seeker - why should we give him what he wants?

Certainly no reasonable person would attempt to have a discussion with him. Clearly no reason can penetrate that type of bombast and hatred and verbal diarrhea.

Pearls before swine - shake the dust off your sandals and have done with this cretin.

You've provided more than ample information so that people who are interested in reading vomitous drivel can find it easily. (Incidentally, the link was posted last week and removed from the board then too. The site is disgusting and offensive to military and vets in the extreme. It does not belong here.)

We've also had a long-standing policy of addressing concerns regarding the administration of the board privately to an admin or moderator, instead of questioning the concern to the board at large. If you post something against the rules and a moderator or admin corrects the post, you need to send your protests via private message to a mod or admin.

Opponents truly love to see dissention and discord among us. I would venture a guess that this post and the one that I am replying to will be removed shortly... and that's as it should be, according to the policies which we have followed for the year of this board's existence.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: