SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sKerry Nails on the chalkboard, again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: sKerry Nails on the chalkboard, again. Reply with quote

Quote:

According to U.S. News and World Report's "Washington Whispers" column, Kerry is not just testing the waters, he is running for president - already.

The report says Washington insiders are focusing on a possible primary battle between Sen. Kerry and Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton.

I don't subscribe and can't read the article. The writer was on Laura Inghram's radio show describing the enthusiasm of sKerry's staff. "He's not thinking about it; He's running. He's bashing Hillary, he's talking up children, he's fundraising for big Dem's for quid pro quos......" "Last time he relied too much on consultants and the people didn't get to know the real Kerry!" How clueless can you get?

Maybe Hillary can ask him about his SF180 and spare us the trouble.

-Wlm Shakespeare
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Kerry is not just testing the waters, he is running for president - already.

I was under the impression that he never stopped running for POTUS Laughing
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think that Teresa will let him mess with the paint
job on her airplane again? Razz
Essayons
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should the Hildabeast and the Flipper face off in the primaries in 2008 it will be a cat fight that would destroy the Democratic party. Each would be trashing the other - no holds barred.

With that said, I doubt they will face each other. The Hildabeast will strike early and eliminate the Flipper from contention - assuming she can survive the Peter Paul indictment. Hey, this latest indictment is just another day in Clintonville - been there, done that - no sweat for the Hildabeast.

And I have no doubt she will use the information gathered by the Swift Vets and go one step further by getting ahold of Kerry's military records. The MSM will suddenly take interest since Dubya isn't running and Kerry will be hung out to dry.

The Clintons have powerful friends in Washington who will do what it takes to make the Flipper "toast." The Flipper has Ted 'The Lifeguard" Kennedy. Game; set; match! I'll drink to that. Kerry should bow out now (bend over and kiss his a$$ goodby) because when the Hildabeast is through with him he'll be driving a Ford Pinto since Teresa will spank him for being an embarassment to her.

The Flipper is such a fool (his ego stoked by saying for over 35 years whatever it takes to advance his career and backed by the MSM) that he will never see the Wall (pun intended) that the Hildabeast will place in his onrushing path for the presidency.

Yep, if the Flipper continues his crusade for the presidency, the Hildabeast will surface as a supporter of the Swift Vets - "an enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Regards,
Dick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: