SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Kerry Book Reveals Super Heroic Service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stupson
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:33 am    Post subject: New Kerry Book Reveals Super Heroic Service Reply with quote

I had posted this on the public side for a while. Some thought it humorous. Best, Stu

New Kerry Book Reveals Super Heroic Service in Vietnam. (Paris. April 18, 2005)

Concerned that Americans do not yet know him, John Forbes Kerry, a comedian rumored to be connected to the US Senate, has written another book revealing that he served in the Navy during the Vietnam War.
The book entitled A Lifetime of Bragging About my Few Months Boating Around Asia, explores the here-to-fore undisclosed chapter in Mr. Kerry's life, his four months on a Swiftboat in Vietnam.
"Voters know John’s dramatic record of legislative achievement as a vibrant leader in the US Senate," said Teddy Kennedy speaking at the dedication of his Senatorial Library Annex at the Betty Ford Clinic. Indeed, the book captures in detail each of Kerry's significant senatorial accomplishments in the last two sentences of Chapter 32. "But folks are shocked and amazed to discover that he actually, like me, heroically served during wartime." Kennedy concluded by saying, "No anti-war candidate has ever blown so much of his fellow Americans' campaign tax money to convince them that he was a hot spook war hero. That's how deeply John cares about public service."
In a blockbuster revelation, Kerry disclosed for the first time the true reason he is refusing to sign the SF 180 releasing all his military records.
It is his deep, abiding, unquestionable, Massachusetts-style sense of modesty and humility.

An obviously emotional Kerry whispered “I wont give permission because in those records are two, TWO, secret recommendations I be awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for heroic acts I performed in the War, which I won, practically by myself, without help from anyone, except the French. Unfortunately, after I left, without my leadership, those Swiftboat losers screwed it up.
"Like Bill Clinton and Wes Clark before me, I am very humble, a private person, not wanting any attention or recognition for my numerous acts of bravery, valor, lightning fast reflexes, etc. It just wouldn’t be fair to you other, little people, me already being a huge, decorated, popular war hero and all."
gocars
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing like tongue-in-cheek humor to get ones blood flowing in the morning. While I do find this amusing, the reality is that as delusional as Kerry is, he probably would think that this has a thread of truth to it.

I hope the people of Massachusetts have a viable alternative to this lying, self-absorbed nit-wit come election time.

gocars
101st Airborne
'Nam 67-70
U.S. Army Rangers Lead the Way!
George F. Thompson
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Super hero Reply with quote

Now that you've addressed the issue about Ted " Designated Driver" Kennedy, what are they going to do about Kerry?

George F. Thompson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: