SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Photo of exhibit at NY fairground VietNam Wall Experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Photo of exhibit at NY fairground VietNam Wall Experience Reply with quote

Photo of one of the exibits at the Vietnam Wall Experience at the New York State Fairgounds in Syracuse.

"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
gocars
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pic!

I've long though that we, as a group, should start marketing and selling Jane Fonda, John Kerry and Osama Bin Laden urinal disinfectant blocks and urinal splash screens with their likeness. We could use the proceeds to fund a campaign of elimination against the aforementioned.

gocars
101st Airborne
'Nam 67-70
U.S. Army Rangers Lead the Way!
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gocars wrote:
Great pic!

I've long though that we, as a group, should start marketing and selling Jane Fonda, John Kerry and Osama Bin Laden urinal disinfectant blocks and urinal splash screens with their likeness. We could use the proceeds to fund a campaign of elimination against the aforementioned.

gocars
101st Airborne
'Nam 67-70
U.S. Army Rangers Lead the Way!

Gocars....I'll second that and offer my services as FL distributor. Now that I'm retired, I may just have the lock on the market for porta's in the US...the entire state of FL is under construction. And even tho we have 2 Blue senators, we're a Red State! Go Figure!

Baldeagle...great find ( or did you borrow it from Grouchy Old Cripple)...heh!

Deuce
CamRanh 70-71
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone posted it on another forum I frequent, Deuce. I thought the brothers here might like it so I brought it over.
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: