SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

100 days...and counting...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: 100 days...and counting... Reply with quote

It has been 100 days since John Kerry promised on national television to sign SF-180 and release his military records.

As a reader suggested on Polipundit, you can remind Tim Russert that his MTP darling was instrumental in furthering this charade right here.
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up! I just sent an email
Quote:
Mr. Russert, I watched your interview with John Kerry 100 days ago, and in that interview he promised you he would sign his Form 180. Do you plan to ask him back on your show and have a form there for him to sign? That would be a great public service to clear up the mystery of his military records.

My sincere thanks!
Vietnam Vet's wife
Essayons
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also sent a response to Russert and explained to him that Kerry should have had two 1972 documents showing his “honorable” discharges from the Reserves and the Navy and not a Carter amnesty board of officers 1978 “honorable” discharge.

For additional information I also pointed Russert to the following web post: http://beldar.blogs.com/beldarblog/2004/10/was_kerrys_orig.html

The Kerry/Russert interview took place on Sunday 1/30/05 – the day of the Iraqi elections. Kerry set this up to take advantage of the “disaster” he expected would happen on that day. It was political panache by Kerry that did not work. Russert had Kerry on the ropes about signing the SF180 but he could not/would not slam the door on the issue. Russert let Kerry wiggle away with his “so you want all the Swifties to sign an SF180 and then you will also sign.”

Whether Russet was pandering to Kerry or was just an ignorant dupe, his answer should have been: “John, you were running for the presidency of the United States and the Swifties were not. Sign the SF180 now and quit the duplicitous statements and conditions. DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE? If not, then here is a blank SF180. SIGN IT NOW! “

I will swear that Russert had a blank SF180 during that interview but was too much of a wimp to force the issue.

Nothing will happen until the Hildabeast decides to go after Kerry.

Regards,
Dick
retaffl
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: 100 days...and counting... Reply with quote

I also e-mailed him with this request

Mr Russert.
I noticed today that it has been 100 days since you had Sen John Kerry on your show when he stated he would sign the SF Form 180 to release all his military records. Have you followed up on that or do you plan to? There were many questions about his service that must be clarified for his supporters and for his detractors. Please invite him back on your show again for a follow-up. Thank you.
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He won't sign it even after H*** freezes over.
rbshirley
Founder

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armybrat/Armymom wrote:
He won't sign it ......

........................ ! FLASH ! ........................

Kerry sets a definite day and time for the Form 180 signing

Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PoliPundit has a link where Kerry responds about the form 180 Very Happy

http://polipundit.com/index.php?p=7484

Scroll down on the site to, "UPDATE: Kerry responds." Wink
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbshirley...........I love it!

But he still hasn't signed it so my point has been proven. Wink

Tanya....is this for real? Shocked I'm just a dumb bunny but not as dumb as he thinks I am.
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'll sign when...................

"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armybrat/Armymom wrote:
Tanya....is this for real? Shocked

Nahhh, but it's a darn good piece of satire from Decision '08

Quote:
Form SF-180: Kerry Responds
Statement by Senator John Forbes Kerry, Massachusetts
For Immediate Release

My friends, I am under attack by a lynch mob of salivating morons who would rather discuss whether or not I have signed Form SF-180 than the important issues facing us today. My critics ask why I have not signed the form, as if it were that simple, as if I could simply pick up a pen and sign my name. This unilateral approach is exactly what led to such tragedies as Mariah Carey’s career. I believe there is a better way.

I have a plan that addresses not only my Form SF-180, but also the Form SF-180s of all Americans. If my plan is enacted, the day will come when we no longer are two Americas, one with the appropriate resources to ensure children have adequate Form SF-180 skills, and the other lacking in Form SF-180s at all.

If I, a wealthy, privileged, French-speaking, aristocratic, handsome Senator married to a ketchup heiress, am unable to sign a Form SF-180 in 100 days, what chance is there for that disadvantaged youth, raised by a single mother, worrying about enough to eat? Is that young man even aware of the Form SF-180? We can do better.

So, my fellow Americans, ask not whether Senator John F. Kerry has signed his Form SF-180, but rather, what Form SF-180 can do for that disadvantaged youth. Thank you, and God Bless America!

Laughing
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Armybrat/Armymom wrote:
Tanya....is this for real? Shocked

Nahhh, but it's a darn good piece of satire from Decision '08

Quote:
Form SF-180: Kerry Responds
Statement by Senator John Forbes Kerry, Massachusetts
For Immediate Release

<SNIP>

I have a plan that addresses not only my Form SF-180, but also the Form SF-180s of all Americans.

<SNIP>

Laughing

For the longest time I'd been unaware about a (the) plan.
I feel much better now.
I've discovered that he saves up these plans, for use in case he needs a secret weapon:
http://www.scrappleface.com/MT/archives/002177.html

Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: