SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Are the Liberals Begging for It?"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: "Are the Liberals Begging for It?" Reply with quote

Yet another skewering of JK and all things left, hence my inability to refrain from posting here. While I don't think the author breaks any new ground, he has a nice style and it's a fun read. Here's a snippet referencing SVPT...

Quote:
Are the Liberals Begging for It?
Ronald Wieck
May 18, 2005
OpinionEditorials.com

...Outright deception, however, is not the same as question begging. When the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, who happened to be the majority of the men who served with Kerry, accused him of contriving to insert his version of events into the official records, Democrats responded with their characteristic blizzard of slander. The Swift Boat veterans were liars, the proof being that the official account mirrored Kerry’s. But, if the official account was actually produced by Kerry, then his defenders are arguing that Kerry must be right because he agrees with himself. The debate can’t get off the ground until both sides are willing to discuss the same issue, namely, who wrote the account that became Holy Writ? Who reviewed the material?...

OpinionEditorials.com - cont'd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: