SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hugh Hewitt Takes on Terry Moran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Hugh Hewitt Takes on Terry Moran Reply with quote

Interesting interview on Hewitt radio blog with ABC News correspondent Terry Moran. (arrogant twit!!)
Hewitt takes him down pretty good. (small resume, heh heh)
Towards the end of the interview, Moran gives a weak explanation
as to the Media ignoring Kerry's SF-180.

Excerpt:
Quote:
HH: Hats off to you, Terry, for sticking around. I know you're pressed for time. We'll make it quick, get a couple of calls in. Five quick questions. ABC News, it's been 118 days since John Kerry promised Tim Russert he would sign the SF-180 form. I went to the ABC News website during the break, there is not one story on that promise, or its abrogation. Why is that?

TM: Well, it's not huge news, I'd say, but I don't make the decisions for ABC News. You know, it just doesn't seem to me to be something that the majority of the country's really clamoring for.

HH: You were in the White House press room when the Texas Air National Guard pledge was made, and there were arguments that Bush had not honored it. It was a frenzy. Why a frenzy then, but not any concern, even a little bit about the SF-180 now?

TM: Well, that is a very good question. I think that the biggest difference, and one for which I'm sure you're grateful, is that George W. Bush is the president of the United States, and John Kerry is the guy who lost the last election.

HH: But who is running again.

TM: There is, in general, a lot less interest in what the loser has done, or is about, or you know, John Kerry is deluding himself, it seems, that he has a continued political life, and perhaps you share that. But I think that when it's the president of the United States, and I agree with you. It was something of a frenzy.

HH: And so, should Kerry follow through on his commitment?

TM: Yes, absolutely.

HH: Are there members of the White House Press Corps, Terry, who actually hate Bush?....

http://www.radioblogger.com/#000697
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: