SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's 180--Reporting for Duty 1 year later and 180 days

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Kerry's 180--Reporting for Duty 1 year later and 180 days Reply with quote

RD's post on Polipundit.com seems like a good idea to me. Anyone have any ideas on how to get going on this?

It clearly seems as if Kerry’s “done a 180″ on his [SF-]180… and in another 80 days it will have been 180 days (three “180s"), an even six months since his promise to Russert, and the one-year anniversary of his Vietnam grandstanding at the convention that started all of this. A triple witching hour…

I bet if folks put their minds to it, a crescendo could be ratcheted up steadily for another 80 days… and if - by July 30th - Kerry still won’t come clean, he can be taunted with the tagline “180 days since Kerry did a 180 on his 180″.

Come to think of it, how about a subtle but escalating campaign culminating in a big event planned for the end of July? I see a “Kerry 180″ festival w/speeches and T-shirts Wink, like ones with images of a “no U-turn” road sign and the tag: “U can turn but you can’t hide Mr. Kerry - no 180s on your Form 180″. The future event and its date could be announced soon, giving it roughly an “80-day” ramp-up, and only Mr. Kerry’s coming clean on his 180s could stave off the bad publicity.

I’m sure if publicized sufficiently, it would draw “criticism” from DU, Kos & AA; while Kerry is cannon fodder for some progressives, they might also want to harp on all of the times Bush has “done 180s” of his own. But only Kerry’s 180 is tied to a form of the same name [number], and discussion of any kind is bound to reinforce the “180″ theme, get it onto the front page and into people’s lexicons. (A crazy idea?)

Comment by RD | Email | 5/12/2005 - 4:55 am

SBD
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly did he say on Russert's show?
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can watch it here.

Link to video

SBD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: