SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KERRY SIGNS STANDARD FORM 180?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:15 am    Post subject: KERRY SIGNS STANDARD FORM 180? Reply with quote

Kerry has signed the form and will send it to the Navy shortly.

WND Link here: www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44431

After more than a year of pressure, Sen. John Kerry says he has signed an official form to release Navy records that became a source of controversy in the 2004 presidential campaign.

Kerry told Boston Globe editorial writers and columnists the Standard Form 180 will be sent to the Navy within a few days.

''I have signed it," Kerry said, according to Globe columnist Joan Vennochi, who noted the senator added that his staff was ''still going through it" and ''very, very shortly, you will have a chance to see it."

Hell must have frozen over.

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
''I have signed it," Kerry said, according to Globe columnist Joan Vennochi, who noted the senator added that his staff was ''still going through it" and ''very, very shortly, you will have a chance to see it."

And, just why does his staff need to go through it first?
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Quote:

And, just why does his staff need to go through it first?

They are checking the font on the forgeries for accuracy.

Cool Cool Cool

Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomSgt wrote:

They are checking the font on the forgeries for accuracy.

:::me snickers and gives PhantomSgt a cookie:::

I guess you've seen Essayon's comparison then, hm? Very Happy

This is going to be a real shocker if this ____ actually posts records on his site that are different from the ones that so many of us around the world have saved on our own computers and CD's.

Surely he must know that just the dozen researchers here will be busy as a beehive, combing through every single document for what is there and most important, for what isn't there. Gonna be fun times around here! Very Happy Yeeeeeehawwww!

And I LOVE how he said he had considered suing Swifts, but then decided against it. Oh puh-leeeeeze! I 'bout came unstuck when I read that! Laughing What a bunch of bluster'n bullsnit!!!!

Freakin' coward. What a wussiehead.

Does he really think people are that stupid? We have known since Day One that he wouldn't ever sue! He doesn't have enough courage to stand up firmly for anything!

Oh, what a party we would have if he did! Good heavens, I cannot even imagine the hilarity and high spirits around here if he sued! I can hear champagne corks a-poppin' just thinking about it, can't you? Smile
roughfun
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Slimeball Kerry Reply with quote

How the hell did he ever run for POTUS without signing it? Semper Fi.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Slimeball Kerry Reply with quote

roughfun wrote:
How the hell did he ever run for POTUS without signing it? Semper Fi.

And 49 percent of the population voted for this clown also. Makes you wonder.............

Cool Cool Cool

PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Kerrystein,

We are still waiting, waiting, waiting..........

Should we send Navy Chief over to pick up the SF 180 from you?

Cool Cool Cool

PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomSgt wrote:
Mr. Kerrystein,

We are still waiting, waiting, waiting..........

Should we send Navy Chief over to pick up the SF 180 from you?

Cool Cool Cool

and waiting

PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEWSMAX.COM is reporting:

A Kerry spokesman told the Washington Times the form is now in the hands of the Navy, where it will be processed before being passed to the National Personnel Records Center. The process could take a couple of months.

I can't understand why it would take a couple of months; the Navy has had 110 days advance notice the SF 110 was on the way.

Cool Cool Cool

Jarhead
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fix is already in. If Kerry releases anything damaging about himself (like a less than honorable discharge), his white house run is over for 2008 before it even starts. I beleive that he knows exactly what will be released and what will NOT be released otherwise he would NEVER do it. Just like a lawyer never asks a question that he doesnt already know the answer to, I beleive that Kerry has enough connections that his records will be scrubbed or portions of it will be conveniently lost before anything is made available to the public. Hanoi John Kerry is still a loser and a traitor and deserves a tobacco juice facial just as much as Hanoi Jane Fonda.

"I am a bold Internationalist, I will only disperse American troups around the world at the discretion of the United Nations" - John Kerry

$UCK THE CORRUPT UNITED NATIONS - I am a Jarhead and I approve this message
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe McCain has negotiated a compromise on this one too. He's compromising everything else. No wonder the Libs love him.
Jarhead
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GM Strong wrote:
Maybe McCain has negotiated a compromise on this one too. He's compromising everything else. No wonder the Libs love him.

GM,

Listen to this parody on John McCain Laughing

http://mfile.akamai.com/5020/wma/rushlimb.download.akamai.com/5020/shanklin_archives/Maverick%20McCain%20%20uncut.asx

"I am a bold Internationalist, I will only disperse American troups around the world at the discretion of the United Nations" - John Kerry

$UCK THE CORRUPT UNITED NATIONS - I am a Jarhead and I approve this message
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarhead wrote:
The fix is already in. If Kerry releases anything damaging about himself (like a less than honorable discharge), his white house run is over for 2008 before it even starts. I beleive that he knows exactly what will be released and what will NOT be released otherwise he would NEVER do it. Just like a lawyer never asks a question that he doesnt already know the answer to, I beleive that Kerry has enough connections that his records will be scrubbed or portions of it will be conveniently lost before anything is made available to the public. Hanoi John Kerry is still a loser and a traitor and deserves a tobacco juice facial just as much as Hanoi Jane Fonda.

Jimmah Carter "Fixed" the records with his executive orders and the subsequent "correction" of records.

Cool Cool Cool

GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarhead wrote:
GM Strong wrote:

GM,

Listen to this parody on John McCain Laughing

http://mfile.akamai.com/5020/wma/rushlimb.download.akamai.com/5020/shanklin_archives/Maverick%20McCain%20%20uncut.asx

This link may not be available for long.

As Rush stated, "A five-year-old parody rings as true today as it did then". If you are a 24/7 listener you can get several other Parodies including "McCain Mutiny". These are by Paul Shanklin and very clever. Rush mentioned Friday that a certain Senator is through with him, and though I missed the original comment Rush made about this Senator's Narcissism, I conclude it is probably McCain.
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I'm a 24/7 member too, and I love Shanklin's parodies.

I heard Rush's reference to the Senator's narcissism and KNEW IT HAD TO BE McCAIN!!!
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: