SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Purple Hearts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tdelaney
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Purple Hearts Reply with quote

Am I correct in my understanding that John Kerry was awarded three Purple Heart medals over a four month period in Vietnam, of which one month he spent in training, and he never spent an overnight in a medical treatment facility? If so, I'm wondering if anyone has ever done a study to see if anything similar has happened to a serviceman or servicewoman before or since.
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Kerry's Purple Heart Citations are dated ...

#1) 2/28/69
#2) 3/5/69
#3) 4/17/69

3 PH Citations in 48 Days Wink
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tdelaney, hello and welcome to the forum.

If you do a search of the forum archive, this was discussed extensively during the campaign. Several really good threads were made on it.

Also, if you haven't, find and purchase a copy of "Unfit for Command," the book that was released last summer. In it, I believe chapter three also discusses this quite a bit.
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tdelaney has an interesting topic for someone to research! It would be fascinating to know how many others have ever earned that number of medals with the following criteria:
1) The wound did not require time off duty for recuperation (including hospital time)
2) The person invoked the three hearts and you go home rule.
3) All wounds had to be within the same time limit!

Hummmm.......
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Kerry's Purple Heart Citations are dated ...

#1) 2/28/69
#2) 3/5/69
#3) 4/17/69

3 PH Citations in 48 Days
Yes, but on the first one received until his award was three months. None of the others took that long to receive, wonder why? This slime bag is just doing a two step and the media seems to be dancing with him.
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's even more interesting is the actual Certificates which were not in the pages I posted of his military record but were on his site. I found them on FindLaw at this link.

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/jkerry/jk3phearts.pdf

Each Certificate is dated on August 12, 1969.

The only problem is that according to the Navy's Official response to a freedom of information act request submitted by Judicial Watch, the only Certificates present in his Navy file are all dated June 4, 1985 and signed by Lehman who says he never signed them.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/2004/navykerryresponse.pdf

So, where did the Certificates on FindLaw's website come from?? Could it be they are fake, or copies of originals that were revoked when he was dishonorably discharged?? Either way, Kerry is screwed!! Laughing

Also In the Judicial Watch file, you will also find John Kerry's Silver Star Certificate which is also signed by Lehman and dated June 4, 1985. This Certificate was never posted on Kerry's website or on FindLaw's website. I wonder why??

SBD
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is so wierd Shocked The awards are all signed the 4th day of June by 2 different people. Did John Kerry have an award signing party? Razz As opposed to a "Tupperware or Pampered Chef" party Laughing
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Purple Hearts Reply with quote

tdelaney wrote:
Am I correct in my understanding that John Kerry was awarded three Purple Heart medals over a four month period in Vietnam, of which one month he spent in training, and he never spent an overnight in a medical treatment facility? If so, I'm wondering if anyone has ever done a study to see if anything similar has happened to a serviceman or servicewoman before or since.

This forum is all about the truth, believe it or not (MSM)...

You DO ask some very good questions, the only thing now, is how can we all prove his 'flipping' lies? There is SO MUCH information here from reliable sources; the question is: how can we get past the politics of this and get him impeached! (IMHO, he should be in Leavenworth for the rest of his life).

MJ
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SBD,
We found a copy of the 1985 certificate at the Naval Archives and my husband took one look and said "whaaaaat in the _____ is going on here!!!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: