SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry’s Military Records No Longer On His Web Site
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Essayons
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Kerry’s Military Records No Longer On His Web Site Reply with quote

Someone somewhere must have copied Kerry’s military documents from his web site before he had them removed.

A search of the Internet for those documents proved fruitless but that does not mean that one or more people may have copied them to their personal computer prior to their removal. I regret now that I did not copy them.

Any help in locating copies would be appreciated. Please post here or PM me.

Most, if not all, who post here are aware that Kerry had posted on his web site a 1978 Board of Officers “honorable discharge.” That was an amnesty discharge given under the original Carter amnesty program for draft dodgers that was extended to include those Vietnam vets who earlier received “other than honorable” discharges.

Kerry was in the Navy with a six year commitment (1966-1972) and his military records should have shown two “honorable discharges” dated in 1972. One from the Naval Reserves (reason: resignation) and the other a standard Navy Honorable Discharge “ from the Armed Forces of the United States of America… as a testimonial of Honest and Faithful Service.” Neither of these was posted on Kerry’s web site because they do not exist. Something else exists and it is called an “other than honorable discharge” otherwise why the need for the 1978 Board of Officers “honorable discharge?”

I am aware that just prior to the 2004 election that posts were made on this forum that corroboration of the above paragraph was to be made available by, I believe, Navychief, but nothing came of it. I am not questioning the reasons why this did not happen but someone has detailed information about Kerry’s military records and I suspect that the Carter amnesty program(s) provision that NO ONE was allowed to speak publicly about their knowledge of ANY of these discharge upgrades to “honorable” under threat of prosecution is the reason. In other words, Carter sealed the lips of those who knew the truth by including a prosecution clause that should ANYONE ever divulge the background (other than honorable discharge) that any of these Vietnam vets who was later given amnesty (an honorable discharge) they would be prosecuted.

Thanks to anyone who can help shed light on Kerry’s military records.

Last thought: Should Kerry continue to pursue being a candidate for the presidency in 2008 AND Hillary also do the same – Kerry is “toast.” Both Kerry and Hillary have too much baggage but the Hildabeast will squash Kerry by a concerted and early attack on his Senate record, flip flops and his heroic military career. Kerry is such an easy target and the MSM will NOW be more than willing to do Hillary’s work for her.

Regards,
Dick
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he removed his records so they could be updated with a few more medals, a couple promotions and how he won WWII secretly and is really much older than he says. He will publish these 'corrected' records as soon as he can hire a new band of liers to back them up.
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nutso wrote:
Maybe he removed his records so they could be updated with a few more medals, a couple promotions and how he won WWII secretly and is really much older than he says. He will publish these 'corrected' records as soon as he can hire a new band of liers to back them up.
10-04! Perhaps "The Plan" will be revealed too.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dick,

see this posting from our R&R forum, it will lead you to a way
to retrieve Kerry's documents Wink

Kate

http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=148089#148089
Essayons
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kate,

Thanks for the info. I was able to retrieve a few documents but his 1978 Navy discharge (other than a cover letter) was not one of them. Many other documents are no longer available. Kerry has someone cleaning the Internet of any traces of some of the critical documents.

One document I retrieved shows that Kerry was transfered from the Ready Reserve to the Inactive Reserve in mid 1972. Interesting.

I'll do some additional searches but I believe I will spent much of my time chasing ghosts.

Regards,
Dick
redleg2
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the Waybackmachine.com which is an archive of the web.
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go!!

http://www.swiftboatarchives.com/docfile/johnkerrymilitaryrecords.pdf

It's about 18 MB file.

I downloaded every PDF file from John Kerry's website as well, but I need to find that folder. This PDF doc was compiled from the National Archives and were exactly the same as the ones posted on his website including the same dates they were created to PDF format.

The PDF file above should be all of them, but I will reference them to the ones from my download of his site as soon as I find it. One thing that I liked about these files is that each group of files starts with a cover page.

SBD
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Statement from Kerry, " I put all my military records out on my website, you know, everything was out there on the site for everyone to see. I'll try to get them replaced as soon as I can, but you know how long it takes to get something from the Navy." Kerry went on to say that, "diabolical forces had hacked his site and removed the documents".

DNC Chair John Dean spoke out concerning the apparent attack on Kerry's site by saying, "This was a blatant attack by the Sith and their ruthless henchman, Carl "Yoda" Rove."

If you are upset by this article there will be grief counseling available provided by experienced DNC counselors. Free KoolAid will be served during the sessions along with medical marijuana.

Wink Wink Wink

Independent that leans right of center.
Essayons
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Kerry said he would update his military records on his web site and then he purges them.

He said he would sign SF180 - of course he did not say when.

Arrgg! What a lying sack of puss.

SBD, thanks for the PDF file. It has most of what I was looking for but I could not find the 1978 Board of Officers honorable discharge - just the cover letter. Maybe I scrolled through the PDF file too quickly. Was this document ever posted on Kerry's web site?

redleg2. Kate's post was for the waybackmachine. Unfortunately it appears that it has also been purged of many of the Kerry documents.

I did notice one item of interest in the PDF file: Basically Kerry was REQUIRED as an inactive reserve officer to infom the Navy about his Paris trip ((Madam Bien (sp), etc.)) ahead of his departure but I have never seen such a document. The travel duration had to be 31 or more days to require Kerry to submit a "notice of intent." Maybe his Paris trip was less than 31 days. Possibly this, among other of Kerry's activities, led to what I believe was an "other than honorable" discharge dated 16 February 1973.

If anyone can point me to the location of a copy of Kerry's 1978 Board of Officers honorable discharge, I would appreciate the help. I will take a closer look at the PDF file SBD referred me to just in case I missed it.

Thank you all for your help. It is very much appreciated.

Regards,
Dick
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I probably have the documents you need and I would be happy to post it on the Swiftboat Archives web sit.

On second thought, I think that cover letter was the only thing we found. It's the one written by the Navy JAG officer, isn't it?

Navy wife
rbshirley
Founder

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Essayons wrote:
If anyone can point me to the location of a copy of Kerry's 1978
Board of Officers honorable discharge, I would appreciate the help.

However, I would not put too much significance in the wording of this document

Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd almost swear that document is as fake as the MS Word doc from Dan Rather. Take a close look and you'll see what I mean *coughwordspacingcough*
1978, huh? Oooo-kay. Rolling Eyes
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wing Wiper you made me stop and admire the line justification.

-Wlm Shakespeare
rbshirley
Founder

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wing Wiper wrote:
I'd almost swear that document is as fake as the MS Word doc from ....

I B Squidly wrote:
Wing Wiper you made me stop and admire the line justification

Hmmmm ..... interesting observation Wing Wiper.

Compare the "boiler plate" honorable discharge letter from Kerry's site with another contemporaneous one:

............... Winword justification and fonts in 1978? Me thinks NOT ..............

....................................................... The plot thickens .......................................................

Off to Coronado for the Vietnam Unit Memorial Dedication. Solemn weekend but also a "gathering of the survivors"

Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything I can do to help John Kerry become an ex-Senator I consider a service to my country. I NEVER saw a document anywhere near right-hand justified while I was in the military (72-76). That one just screams fake for 1978. I'd bet that's a Word font, too, most likely the default one.
If that IS a forgery, I believe it's quite a serious crime, one would think.
John W. Warner would be the person to ask, he might be a little upset to see his signature on a forgery and ask to have a look at the original. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: