SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steve Gardner on PAX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject: Steve Gardner on PAX Reply with quote

I was just flipping thru channels and came on PAX has Steve Gardner taking a lie detector test about the sampan incident. When was this done?
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He passed the test and feels vindicated. Wish I had seen the whole thing.
Went to their website and this was the program schedule:

Quote:
LIE DETECTOR
Tuesday, May 31st, 8/7c
Known for lobbing softball questions at current President George W. Bush, elite press core official “Jeff Gannon” came under scrutiny by democrats and fellow press core members, who discovered his real name is James Dale Guckert with a checkered past and possible agenda. Was “Jeff Ganon” fed questions by the Bush administration to use as talking points at White House briefings or just a man trying to overcome his past and pursue a career as a journalist? Additional segments include a man who tries to prove to his girlfriend that he is no longer smoking marijuana, and Steve Gardner, one of Senator John Kerry’s 12 swift boat crew members, who says he was threatened by a political operative, fired by his company and is currently broke because he refused to stand with Kerry at the Democratic Convention.

“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow-I hope they replay it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: