SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dear Helen...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Dear Helen... Reply with quote

Helen Thomas wrote:
...the administration won the day by, among other things, encouraging the outrageous fabricators known as Swift Boat Veterans for Truth to denigrate Kerry's Vietnam War record.

Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Quite the contrary Ms. Thomas, your self-serving and myopic observations notwithstanding.

Here's just a few of the items brought to light by the heroic (yes Ms. Thomas, HEROIC) initiative of the so-called "fabricators" despite the best efforts of you and your ideologically handicapped colleagues to both denigrate, mitigate and/or bury.

John Kerry lied (that's L I E D Ms. Thomas) on numerous occasions, to include the very floor of the United States Senate, about his bogus and thoroughly debunked "Christmas in Cambodia" FABRICATION. You remember Ms. Thomas? The event that was "seared...SEARED" in his memory?

John Kerry lied (that's L I E D Ms. Thomas) about the date of his resignation from the leadership of the patently leftist riddled and anti-American Vietnam Veterans Against the War. (Note: you might not be familiar with this organization Ms. Thomas as you would be hard-pressed to find a SINGLE reference to it in the breadth of the John Kerry campaign. Didn't you, as a noted journalist, find that to be rather odd?

John Kerry lied (that's L I E D Ms. Thomas) about his participation in a leadership meeting of the VVAW in Kansas City at which the ASSASSINATION of ELECTED United States government officials was SERIOUSLY entertained. You remember that FABRICATION Ms. Thomas? Fortunately for America, and despite the effort of you, yours, and the Kerry campaign, the Swift Vets and POW's didn't...nor did the FBI which DOCUMENTED his attendance.

I'll spare you a laundry list of other Kerry "FABRICATIONS" Ms. Thomas (you can look into his oft-promised failure to sign SF 180 [Fabrication?] if your "journalistic" appetite has been sufficiently whetted. I have, however, the distinct impression that your menu scan is strictly limited to the left side.
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Dear Helen... Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Helen Thomas wrote:
...the administration won the day by, among other things, encouraging the outrageous fabricators known as Swift Boat Veterans for Truth to denigrate Kerry's Vietnam War record.

Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Quite the contrary Ms. Thomas, your self-serving and myopic observations notwithstanding.

Here's just a few of the items brought to light by the heroic (yes Ms. Thomas, HEROIC) initiative of the so-called "fabricators" despite the best efforts of you and your ideologically handicapped colleagues to both denigrate, mitigate and/or bury.

John Kerry lied (that's L I E D Ms. Thomas) on numerous occasions, to include the very floor of the United States Senate, about his bogus and thoroughly debunked "Christmas in Cambodia" FABRICATION. You remember Ms. Thomas? The event that was "seared...SEARED" in his memory?

John Kerry lied (that's L I E D Ms. Thomas) about the date of his resignation from the leadership of the patently leftist riddled and anti-American Vietnam Veterans Against the War. (Note: you might not be familiar with this organization Ms. Thomas as you would be hard-pressed to find a SINGLE reference to it in the breadth of the John Kerry campaign. Didn't you, as a noted journalist, find that to be rather odd?

John Kerry lied (that's L I E D Ms. Thomas) about his participation in a leadership meeting of the VVAW in Kansas City at which the ASSASSINATION of ELECTED United States government officials was SERIOUSLY entertained. You remember that FABRICATION Ms. Thomas? Fortunately for America, and despite the effort of you, yours, and the Kerry campaign, the Swift Vets and POW's didn't...nor did the FBI which DOCUMENTED his attendance.

I'll spare you a laundry list of other Kerry "FABRICATIONS" Ms. Thomas (you can look into his oft-promised failure to sign SF 180 [Fabrication?] if your "journalistic" appetite has been sufficiently whetted. I have, however, the distinct impression that your menu scan is strictly limited to the left side.

Well, let me know if you get a response from her. When I commented about her in an article once, she wrote back with a very nasty, vituperative little diatribe. She's a queen B-witch, dude, so watch yourself.

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it amazing how so many of us are liars and only the anti-war wannabe vets are considered truthful by the looney left?

Helen Thomas shows me nothing and deserves nothing from me. Her cries of fabricators and liars are misdirected at those who actually have fought for our country and her freedoms, instead of the charlatans as sKerry.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me#1, I'm glad you answered her. I doubt that it will do any good in her case and like Doc Farmer said, you may get a face full of personal vitriol in reply.

But, what you wrote needs to stand here as clear rebuttal.

I can't read the original article. I'd probably end up with a stroke or something. Rolling Eyes

But, thanks for answering her!

We need to keep repeating, "NOT ONE allegation by the Swifts has been proven wrong, yet! NOT ONE!"

There is a lot of grumbling by the clueless about how Kerry should sue - and every time I see someone say that, I say, "Oh please God, YES!"

How many times did John O'Neill come right out and say, "Sue us, John!"

So yes - SUE, Kerry, sue! Gee, we'd all be jumping around singing the Hallelujah chorus, wouldn't we? I can't even imagine the jubilation! Very Happy
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only in my wildest wet dreams.................
Can't you just see it...........
"Defense call Senator John Kerry..................."
Raise your right hand and...........
Do you swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth..........

"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:

We need to keep repeating, "NOT ONE allegation by the Swifts has been proven wrong, yet! NOT ONE!" Very Happy

And that's because the Swifts stand behind the truth and Kerry and his friends will say whatever they think will further their agenda whether is is true of false.
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that idiot woman still alive? I thought she kicked the bucket
a few months back. If she's still alive, why isn't she holding
a seat on a bench in the park across the street from the White
House instead of in the press room.
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baldeagle wrote:
Only in my wildest wet dreams.................
Can't you just see it...........
"Defense call Senator John Kerry..................."
Raise your right hand and...........
Do you swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth..........

Kerry answering that part alone would take over six weeks, and the talking heads on Greta Van Sustern would have cows!
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is so biased, I can't believe she is given a seat at any function. Her questions are always slanted so far they skew any response.

They know what to expect from her before she asks. When she writes her garbage, she bypasses the response in favor of her own opinion (which is off the deep end).

For some reason, she did not go after Clinton and his cronies with the same zeal (or with her lunatic columns). With her anti-US stance, you would think she would have gone after Clinton for his attacks on Somalia, Sudan, and Kosovo).

You would think she would at least check her facts. That seems to have become a major problem for many so-called news people from the left.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugly is as ugly does.

Her diatribes are so hate filled, you can feel the spittle hit you in the face when you read them.

She isn't a real reporter anymore (if she ever was), but now an opinion writer, and a grossly biased one at that.

Her opinion is just that, and rendered worthless due to her ultraleft bias.
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Good fight Reply with quote

Thank you all for hammering this ridiculous diatribe.
Thanks, thank us all for how far into the absyss the Liberals have gone with their bizarre ideas.
Jarhead
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
me#1, I'm glad you answered her. I doubt that it will do any good in her case and like Doc Farmer said, you may get a face full of personal vitriol in reply.

But, what you wrote needs to stand here as clear rebuttal.

I can't read the original article. I'd probably end up with a stroke or something. Rolling Eyes

But, thanks for answering her!

We need to keep repeating, "NOT ONE allegation by the Swifts has been proven wrong, yet! NOT ONE!"

There is a lot of grumbling by the clueless about how Kerry should sue - and every time I see someone say that, I say, "Oh please God, YES!"

How many times did John O'Neill come right out and say, "Sue us, John!"

So yes - SUE, Kerry, sue! Gee, we'd all be jumping around singing the Hallelujah chorus, wouldn't we? I can't even imagine the jubilation! Very Happy

Navy,

The last thing that Hanoi John wants to do is to take the stand and raise his right hand. If the whole of America ever finds out the real truth about this modern day "Benedict Arnold", he is finished. These people can never admit who or what they are. If they did, nobody would vote for them.

"I am a bold Internationalist, I will only disperse American troups around the world at the discretion of the United Nations" - John Kerry

$UCK THE CORRUPT UNITED NATIONS - I am a Jarhead and I approve this message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: