SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More Shameless "torture" at Gitmo
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: More Shameless "torture" at Gitmo Reply with quote

The utter brutality, the shameless inhumanity!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

(On Drudge)
MAG: CHRISTINA AGUILERA MUSIC USED AS TORTURE IN GITMO

At least it wasn't Cher. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My God what nexts Brittney Spears.. Shocked

Last edited by rparrott21 on Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
GM Strong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rparrott21 wrote:
My God what needs Brittney Spears.. Shocked

That is beyond the the pale. Truly cruel and revolting. What kind of world is this?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Uh, would there be a difference on which one?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

But, then we Americans can take it. These terorrists are wimps. Wink Wink Wink Wink Razz Razz Razz Razz
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean they make them listen to Christina instead of forcing them to walk the mascot pigs daily? Cool
Jarhead
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is how bad the POS terrorists that would also love to cut a liberals throat in a microsecond have it:

Gourmet Fare at Gitmo 'Gulag'

After Rep. Duncan Hunter's eye-opening description of how terrorist suspects are living high on the hog at the U.S. detention center at Guantanamo Bay, prisoners from around the world will no doubt be clamoring for a 'gulag' cell of their own.

Appearing on Fox News Sunday, the House Armed Services Committee chairman began by detailing tonight's dinner menu at Gitmo - which all detainees, including one suspected of being involved in the 9/11 plot, will enjoy. "For Sunday they're going to be having Orange Glazed Chicken, Fresh Fruit Roupee, Steamed Peas and Mushrooms, Rice Pilaf - we treat them very well," he told Fox.

Last night, Hunter said, the U.S. "torture victims" enjoyed the same kind of gourmet fare, including an entree of "Lemon-baked Fish."

On the other hand, feeding the detainees MREs, the standard fare given to our troops on the front lines, is strictly verboten - considered an "abuse" under restrictions imposed by Congress, Hunter said.

The top House Republican also noted that the religious practices of the terrorist suspects held at the U.S. "gulag" are scrupulously accommodated, explaining:

"We give them honey and dates when they break fast at Ramadan. We give them prayer beads and prayer oil - all paid for [by the U.S. taxpayer.]

"In fact," he said, "if you did that for American GIs - if you had a call to prayer five times a day - the ACLU would sue on the basis that we violated the separation between church and state."

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/6/12/110234.shtml

"I am a bold Internationalist, I will only disperse American troups around the world at the discretion of the United Nations" - John Kerry

$UCK THE CORRUPT UNITED NATIONS - I am a Jarhead and I approve this message
GM Strong

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarhead wrote:
This is how bad the POS terrorists that would also love to cut a liberals throat in a microsecond have it:

Spare me. We were not fed that well in the US mess halls in Korea back in '68. The ACLU can kiss &^^%$##@((*&^(@$$%%^ . My dad was a POW in Germany 44-45 and this is no comparison. These thugs are not POWs. This is twisted.
Jarhead
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GM Strong wrote:
Jarhead wrote:

Spare me. We were not fed that well in the US mess halls in Korea back in '68. The ACLU can kiss &^^%$##@((*&^(@$$%%^ . My dad was a POW in Germany 44-45 and this is no comparison. These thugs are not POWs. This is twisted.

GM,

These POS terrorists are treated like they are on vacation. They get 3 hots and a cot, "curturally sensitive" meals (I would feed them Jimmy Dean pork sausage), a koran and a prayer rug, and air conditioning. The only thing that they don't have is cable tv and a weight room. If GITMO does in fact close, we can thank the traitorous left including the Democrats and the liberal media. They have all crossed over to the other side and are rooting for the enemy (just like Hanoi John did during the Viet Nam war). They hate their own president more than they hate these friggin terrorists.

"I am a bold Internationalist, I will only disperse American troups around the world at the discretion of the United Nations" - John Kerry

$UCK THE CORRUPT UNITED NATIONS - I am a Jarhead and I approve this message
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well just because it SEZ that it's a real gourmet meal, doesn't
make it so. Especially if you pop it all in a blender and give
it a twirl. Pour the result in a plastic bowl, drop in a plastic
spork...and there ya go. Probably still better than the slop that
they got at home. Twisted Evil
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to imagine Campbell's Pork 'n' Beans would be torture for someone who's home cooking is goat's eyes and lamb guts fried in camel fat with date sauce on the side!

-Wlm Shakespeare
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarhead wrote:

Gourmet Fare at Gitmo 'Gulag'

After Rep. Duncan Hunter's eye-opening description of how terrorist suspects are living high on the hog at the U.S. detention center at Guantanamo Bay, prisoners from around the world will no doubt be clamoring for a 'gulag' cell of their own.

Appearing on Fox News Sunday, the House Armed Services Committee chairman began by detailing tonight's dinner menu at Gitmo - which all detainees, including one suspected of being involved in the 9/11 plot, will enjoy. "For Sunday they're going to be having Orange Glazed Chicken, Fresh Fruit Roupee, Steamed Peas and Mushrooms, Rice Pilaf - we treat them very well," he told Fox.

Last night, Hunter said, the U.S. "torture victims" enjoyed the same kind of gourmet fare, including an entree of "Lemon-baked Fish."

On the other hand, feeding the detainees MREs, the standard fare given to our troops on the front lines, is strictly verboten - considered an "abuse" under restrictions imposed by Congress, Hunter said.

The top House Republican also noted that the religious practices of the terrorist suspects held at the U.S. "gulag" are scrupulously accommodated, explaining:

"We give them honey and dates when they break fast at Ramadan. We give them prayer beads and prayer oil - all paid for [by the U.S. taxpayer.]

"In fact," he said, "if you did that for American GIs - if you had a call to prayer five times a day - the ACLU would sue on the basis that we violated the separation between church and state."

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/6/12/110234.shtml

Well, other than torquing off the PETA-pukes, I don't see this as torture. Wink

Unless, of course, they dared to serve red wine with that chicken... Shocked

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, when all else fails, there's always the ol' skivies over the head
trick.

(^_^)
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snipe wrote:
Well, when all else fails, there's always the ol' skivies over the head trick.

(^_^)

Given the lurid, shameful, grotesque, indecent, embarrassing, prurient, salacious, torturous, barbaric, unprecedented, malevolent, (did I miss any?) nature of the "skivies over the head" trick, I am considering instituting a ban on that phrase Rolling Eyes
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They eat better than I do..
GM Strong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now Time Ragazine is doing an expose on mistreatment. The subject victim turns out to be none other than Mohammed al-Katani the "20th" highjacker. Mistreatment my Arse. If a responsible security guy by the name of Menedez-Perez at Miami airport hadn't turned him back, the Capitol building might have been a pile of rubble. This guy was supposed to have been on the flight that crashed in PA and headed for DC.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were the head chef, It would be ham sandwiches or pickled pigs feet!

ps. from now on the skivies on the head should be refered to as the "lampshade manuever" Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: