SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mohammed's Believe It or Else!---Islam Comic Book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Mohammed's Believe It or Else!---Islam Comic Book Reply with quote

Mohammed's Believe It or Else!

Text of Fatwah Urging Conversion of Unbelieving Muslims

Published in Mecca in the Islam Comic Book on May 11, 2005

Statement signed by Abdullah Aziz, publisher of the Islam Comic Book in Mecca, Egypt, Persia, Palestine, and throughout the world.

A curse on Allah, who is alleged to have “revealed” the Qur’an, is alleged to control the clouds, is alleged to defeat truth, and is alleged to say in the Qur’an “But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)”; and a curse be upon the “Prophet” Muhammad Bin-’Abdallah, who said “I have been sent with the sword between my hands to ensure that no one but Allah is worshipped, Allah who put my livelihood under the shadow of my spear and who inflicts humiliation and scorn on those who disobey my orders.”

In the light of the grave situation and the lack of belief in the teachings of the “Prophet”, we and you are obliged to discuss such events, and we should all agree on how to settle the matter. No true Muslim argues today about three facts that are known to all Muslims; we will list them, in order to remind everyone:

First, the Qur’an is alleged to be the revealed word of Allah.

Second, Mohammed is alleged to be Allah's Prophet.

Third, if a Muslim refuses to believe the words of the Prophet as recorded in the Qur’an and in the Hadiths, he or she is to be treated as “dar-al-Harb”—that is to say, as if he or she is a part of the world at war against Islam.

Any such individual must make his or her choice:

Accept Islam as completely true, accepting without reservation all of the teachings of Mohammed as set forth in the Qur’an and Hadiths, including the revelations as illustrated in the Islam Comic Book, or

Reject Islam and the teachings of Islam as completely false and face the consequences of such rejection.

On that basis, and in compliance with the orders of the One True God (and Who is not Allah, and Whose character and Words have already been declared through the People of the Book, and Whose Book most Muslims have never bothered to read for the truths that have already been revealed therein), we issue the following fatwa to all Muslims and unbelievers everywhere:

You have broken God’s holy Law. You don’t think so? “I’m not so bad,” you tell yourself.

Really? Ask yourself some questions. Have you ever lied? Yes, you have. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes, you have.

Have you ever committed adultery? Yes, you have, because Jesus (God's Peace Is Upon Him) says that to even lust after a woman is the same as committing adultery. My friend, you have broken three out of ten. And by desiring her in the first place, you are coveting someone’s wife or daughter. That’s four.

Shall we try for five out of ten? Jesus says to hate someone is to commit the sin of murder in your heart. And that’s where sin starts. Let’s check the balance sheet. You have admitted that you are a lying, thieving, covetous, murdering, adulterer—and we’ve only looked at five of the ten.

Shall we go for six? By doing all these things, you have dishonored your father and mother. My friend, you’ve broken six out of ten. If you will be honest with yourself, you have broken all the others, too. And these are just a summary of God’s holy Law.

You’ve got a problem, my friend. And it’s a serious problem, because the penalty for breaking God’s Law is severe indeed. But it’s not just your problem. It’s my problem, too. In fact, it’s everybody’s problem. The penalty is death, and not just physical death. The penalty is eternal death, separation from God in a place that you really don’t want to go to.

But there’s some good news. In fact, it’s great news. That eternal penalty has already been paid. God Himself paid it and paved the road for our salvation through Jesus Christ.

SBD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: