SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swiftees on tour...Ahead of Horseface

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
forgivenjojo
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Swiftees on tour...Ahead of Horseface Reply with quote

The wheels in my brain are turning like crazy trying to figure out the best way to make this message stick and get the media to pay attention to details. Because that is where the devil is......in the details.

I say that The swiftees go on tour. Their schedule will be as follows. Wherever "Horseface" and "The Ambulance Chaser" go, the "Swiftees" will arrive there the day before.

A "Swiftee" rally each and everyday before their arrival. The Swiftees will show the nation what "grass roots" really means. I believe that Americans will support them, from town to town. Financially too. Not to make them wealthy, but to give them enough money to help them survive. That way the DNC and "Goliath", the liberal news media cannot claim that the RNC is flipping the bill.

What say to that?????
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say encourage everyone you know to look at this site. Then say if you find what is being said compelling then please send a few bucks. Our nation has never faced a more dangerous period than today. We simply cannot make a mistake in this election.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

132 new members in the last 24 hours. That's good but still room for improvement. E-mail the forum link to your friends. If Howard Dean could do it...then Viet Vets should be able as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: