SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hillary's Detective Charged with Intimidation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Hillary's Detective Charged with Intimidation Reply with quote

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/6/25/111552.shtml

~snip~
"A top Los Angeles private detective who helped Hillary Clinton quash her husband's "bimbo eruptions" in 1992 has been charged with making criminal threats and with conspiracy to commit a crime.

Prosecutors say that Anthony Pellicano - known as the "Private Eye to the Stars" - hired a second man to threaten Los Angeles Times reporter Anita Busch, in a bid to "cause her to fear for her life."

~snip~
"In 1992, the Clintons recruited Pellicano to contact some women on a list of 19 so-called "bimbo eruptions" that had been leaked to the press. Some of the women later complained to then-Bush 41 campaign director Mary Matalin that they had been threatened.

Matalin, now a senior White House advisor, detailed the episode when she hosted a Washington, D.C. talk radio show in 1997, explaining: "I got the letters from Pellicano to these women intimidating them. I had tapes of conversations from Pellicano to the women. I got handwritten letters from the women."

In 1998, the New York Post reported that Pellicano helped with damage control in the Monica Lewinsky scandal, unearthing Monica's old boyfriend, Andy Blieler. Blieler told reporters that Monica told him she wanted to go to Washington to earn her "presidential kneepads."

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yeah right, 4 years of them back in the White House Rolling Eyes
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This stuff is not new, just that it now has details. Same with this book on the Red Queen. Old stuff, new details. They bring it on themselves.
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember this Pellicano from way back then. Wasn't he threatening Kathleen Willey and killed her cat or something??
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: