SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Kerry Cambodia story sufaces

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Another Kerry Cambodia story sufaces Reply with quote

From "The Jawa Report"
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/095555.php

<snip>
Quote:

In 1988, dashing young Senator Kerry convened a Senate subcommittee to look at the drug problem, especially as it related to Latin America and the Caribbean.

Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Terrorism, Narcotics and International Operations of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, part IV. 100th Congress. July 14, 1988. p.319.

<snip> Kerry Quote

Quote:
And you’ve referred to Vietnam. This Senator is also painfully aware of the trafficking that took place at that period of time, of the Golden Triangle, as it was referred to, and of the use of heroin, poppy, and so forth to buy weapons, transfer information, deal with the Khmer Rouge, among others.

And I personally went on one clandestine joint CIA mission into Cambodia in which we delivered weapons. So, I am very familiar with it.

Just in case its not already here somewhere Laughing
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard he went into Cambodia on a secret mission to get circumcised, but the mission failed because THERE'S JUST NO END TO THIS PRI#K! Embarassed Embarassed
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Another Kerry Cambodia story sufaces Reply with quote

LOL @ Tanya's.... umm comments

manelly wrote:

Kerry Quote

Quote:
And you’ve referred to Vietnam. This Senator is also painfully aware of the trafficking that took place at that period of time, of the Golden Triangle, as it was referred to, and of the use of heroin, poppy, and so forth to buy weapons, transfer information, deal with the Khmer Rouge, among others.

And I personally went on one clandestine joint CIA mission into Cambodia in which we delivered weapons. So, I am very familiar with it.

great find manelly, dont think I've seen that Cambodian escapade before....so this makes.. how many versions??

before he was taking seals in, now he's delivering weapons

no wonder the CIA guy gave him a hat...after surviving that secret ride on a noisy ole swiftboat...

this is one for the archives
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The nomenclature confuses me. I always thought the 'Golden Triangle' was in Burma where Chang Kai Chech's former sub-generalisimos established income streams. Such talk usually involves Ngyuan Han Bank and Air America. Sorry, it's all rumor to me.

-Wlm Shakespeare
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CIA, Phoenix Project, and Black Ops.

All standard fare for a wannabe. Rolling Eyes
Essayons
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carpro:
So true! Kerry just seems to make things up over the years because no one calls him on them. Burkett's book Stolen Valor was my first eye-opener. The Seals and Rangers have waged a long battle with imposters and Mary Sontag of POWMIA has been a force that exposes imposters from any branch of the military - she helped me, in one instance, get a guy's DD214 using the FOIA and I did not have his SSN or Serial (Service) Number.

I B:
The Golden Triangle was, at least during the VN war, considered to be the "Columbia" of SE Asia. It was in the area around the borders of Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam.

Same thing with me about the confusion when the movie Broken Arrow came out. My understanding of a Broken Arrow call was that a unit was about to be overun in combat and all available assests would immediately divert to support that unit.

Regards,
Dick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: