SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ARUBA!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: ARUBA! Reply with quote

First of all, Aruba should be boycotted not molly coddled.

Second, why the hell any parent would let they’re seventeen or eighteen year old son or daughter go there or anywhere that was not within five miles of there home has more than a loose screw or a missing bolt.

Third, if our government wants to become involved and the Dutch government wants our US help, then someone better start doing more than giving lip service, or no lip service.

Fourth, I believe you are innocent until the state, or prosecution finds you guilty. However, how many lies can one tell before you figure out they are lying? Did someone from Dutch land send those police officers and lawyers and judges "dunce caps"? Duh?

Fifth, I feel for Natalie Holloway and her mother and whole family. Know one deserves what has happened or what continues to play out like "As the World Churns", but my God, if Holloway's mother wants help from those morons and the truth out of those brothers.... accusing them of murder after they were released was at best, not a good move.

Sixth, what the hell is the media doing? They are covering this so irresponsibly it makes me sick. They claim as I heard on Fox today, by Greta herself that they were following all leads...ok.... why no answers or solutions to those leads? Makes one think that they are in it for the story and the sensationalism it is bringing on around the world.

Seventh, there was a fourteen-year-old girl killed last Friday on an island and where is our government in that case? Oh gee sorry guys, forgot to take my dunce cap off...it is not ARUBA, shucks.
Evil or Very Mad

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you believe that poor woman had to publically apologize for her comments? Let's see, threaten to sue the grief stricken victim's mother. Class. Loads of it. Now I KNOW I won't be going to Aruba.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was shocked when the mother said she was sorry to the citizens and the police. What a bunch of jerk----, I would be livid when they let those fish eyed liars go! Isnt it illegal to lie to police? how about conspiracy?
I say yes -- the hell with aruba and I hope this wipes them out in the wallet for decades!
The daddy says, no body no crime! I would like to spend some quality time with the father of urine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: