SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Mother of All Connections

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: The Mother of All Connections Reply with quote

From the July 18, 2005 issue: A special report on the new evidence of collaboration between Saddam Hussein's Iraq and al Qaeda.
by Stephen F. Hayes & Thomas Joscelyn
07/18/2005, Volume 010, Issue 41

"In August 1998, the detainee traveled to Pakistan with a member of Iraqi Intelligence for the purpose of blowing up the Pakistan, United States and British embassies with chemical mortars."

U.S. government "Summary of Evidence" for an Iraqi member of al Qaeda detained at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba"

More here:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/005/804yqqnr.asp

Found the above article at:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1442772/posts
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comments on this Weekly Standard article:

http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20060
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My comment would be that we need to do the 9/11 commission thing once a year to keep the information current.

And does anyone think that we'll ever hear the people that have been railing about how we shouldn't be in Iraq and there is no connection to AQ back up from their positions and even apologize for 'jumping the gun' so to speak in their criticisms of the Bush admin. now that new evidence proves that there were major connections? I would not hold my breath.
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more and more that's come out lately, the less and less regard I have for the 9/11 report. They need to start all over again, and this time start using the approx 25 million pages of documents seized in Iraq. I think we will find out Hussein was involved in much more than we ever thought.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: