SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Latest Rasmussen Polls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Latest Rasmussen Polls Reply with quote

Before the Swifties message, Kerry was ahead 48 to 45, now GWB is ahead 48 to 47 and has been for two days..

Our message may be getting out. This is a dialy poll and may be the most accurate of any of the polls.
uadoc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: great news. making an impact Reply with quote

plus the more people see and hear Kerry, the better.. Very Happy
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: Latest Rasmussen Polls Reply with quote

republicanveteran wrote:
Before the Swifties message, Kerry was ahead 48 to 45, now GWB is ahead 48 to 47 and has been for two days..

Our message may be getting out. This is a dialy poll and may be the most accurate of any of the polls.

I agree with you! Scott is consistent and unbiased if nothing else.
rua
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I'm worried about is that Kerry has more electoral votes. It's only August and he continues to keep making promises he can't possibly keep like today he promised $600 million for National Parks. How much has he hypothetically spent now? Anyway...a little less than 3 months to go and he's already sliding on the polls, lets hope he keeps sliding on down and I hope you guys have more things in store for him after the ad and book.
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

600 mill for national parks is pocket change...

businessweek just roasted him....HEAVILY...for his retarded policies.
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While 600 million is a comparitivly small amount compared the entire federal budget, Kerry has been promising money right and left. You know what they say in Washington; a billion here, a billion there and pretty soon we're talking some real money.
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hence my addition abt businessweek..unfortunately they dind't actually tallie all of Kerry's plans completely, but it looks like an approximately 1.6 bil budget increase, on healthcare and deficit alone.

his plan's numbers are just off. for 18 million people, he plans on spending 500 billion for healthcare coverage...that comes to approx 27k (headmath) per person...enough to cover one thoracic surgery procedure per person...talk abt bloated...

i pay 850 dollars a year for my HMO coverage, from a buying pool of 25k students...with 18million people, that means that the MAXIMUM he should be spending is about 16 billion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: