SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saddam and TWA800?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:47 am    Post subject: Saddam and TWA800? Reply with quote

Interesting article I came across looking for something else. I have read a lot of stuff about Ramzi Yousef, but this stuff is new to me.

http://cshink.com/saddam_and_twa_flight_800.htm
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard some of this before, but so far, haven't seen actual documentation on the claims or intelligence reports (probably still classified, if true).

I would love for the authors of these reports and articles to reveal their sources and hold these claims up to the light. True or false, I'd like to seem documented properly and watch the leftstream media wiggle around them then.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a great article. Originally posted at frontpagemag.com.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great article - I had missed it too-
Hey Freefall- What flight was it that went down less than 10 years ago in the water outside NY - may have been an Egyptian airliner? They had him on the recorder praying to Allah as they went down? I always wonder why we never hear any more about that one...
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
Great article - I had missed it too-
Hey Freefall- What flight was it that went down less than 10 years ago in the water outside NY - may have been an Egyptian airliner? They had him on the recorder praying to Allah as they went down? I always wonder why we never hear any more about that one...

It was Egypt Air Flight 990. I did a Google search in the News section to see what would come up and I found this former FBI A$$hole's comments. I think former FBI should be forced to promote the USA when abroad, or shut the hell up!!

Embassy News
Quote:
But former FBI agent, Ty Fairman, who has over 20 years experience with the world's most renowned terrorists has a different point of view. Mr. Fairman's investigative analysis has led to the capture of Abu Zubayda, second in command to Osama bin Laden, as well as to the indictment of the kidnappers of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl and even to those involved in the Egypt Air 990 plane crash.

One of his lectures at the 15th World Conference on Disaster Management was "Conscious Assimilation: Understanding the Terrorist Mind."

"The terrorist mindset is that the United States is trying to destroy Islam and implement capitalism and religious freedoms in their society in order to control their resources," says Mr. Fairman, referring to Osama Bin Laden's 1996 Al-Qaeda 12-page manifesto.

"Most Americans believe that America is going out to do good, to bring civilization and democracy to other parts of the world," says Mr. Fairman. "But the terrorist mindset is: 'if you really want to help, then help.' But if you do it, you are doing it to gain economic power, to gain access to our oil resources, to get a stronghold in our area," says Mr. Fairman.

Mr. Fairman admits the process does involve the United States having access to a country's resources after a war but that it comes coupled with helping that country develop its economic and social structure. "The process does involve getting a percentage of their gross domestic product," says Mr. Fairman. "It's not quid pro quo."

"They [terrorists] want their resources to come back to their countries. They want to get a percentage of their gross domestic product the way Kuwait does.

I don't condone terrorist actions but some of their motivations do carry some weight," says Mr. Fairman. "Why else would someone want to kill himself? So we have to pay attention. We have to stop just saying that [terrorists] are bad and we have to see what is really going on."

SBD
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supposedly the book mentioned in the article, Cover up, has copies of the FBI memos.

I found the book on E-bay and I think theres a few more copies left for sale. The 2004 edition has the author's take on the 9/11 commission as well, it sounds like he isn't to impressed with them.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those interested in the TWA 800 controversy may find the following press release from Accuracy In Media to be of interest as well...

Quote:
Roger Aronoff on Rightalk.com
July 21, 2005

On Friday, July 22, Roger Aronoff, media analyst with Accuracy in Media, will be taking over the hosting duties for AIM's monthly Internet radio show on Rightalk.com. The AIM Report will air live at 2 p.m. ET, and will remain on the site for 24 hours for people who cannot listen at that time. This week the topics will be two big stories that had anniversaries this week, and were major stories for Accuracy in Media during the last decade of AIM founder Reed Irvine's life. They are the mysterious circumstances surrounding the death of former White House Deputy Counsel Vincent Foster. Also, the crash of TWA flight 800 that killed all 230 people aboard. Aronoff wrote and produced the award winning documentary, "TWA 800: The Search for the Truth."

Was there more to these two stories than what the official versions have to say? The answer in both cases is a resounding yes. And in both cases, there is significant evidence of cover-ups to hide the truth for the Congress and the American public. Aronoff's guest will be the one person other than Reed Irvine who has been so directly involved in both stories. His name is John Clarke, a Washington attorney who has spent years involved in legal cases trying to get to the truth in both of these stories. There is still a significant case in the courts regarding TWA 800, for which Mr. Clarke is the lead attorney. He will discuss its origins and current status. And the Vince Foster case remains unsolved as well. This show will explore the two cases, and the legacy of Reed Irvine as it relates to them. To hear this show live, where you can call in with questions, go to www.righttalk.com at 2 p.m. on Friday, July 22, or visit the site some time in the following 24 hours and hear the archived show in its entirety.

Accuracy In Media (AIM) is a non-profit, grassroots citizens watchdog of the news media that critiques botched and bungled news stories and sets the record straight on important issues that have received slanted coverage.

To schedule an interview with Roger Aronoff, contact Anne Tyrrell at (703)739-5920 or atyrrell@sbpublicaffairs.com
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You canwatch video clips of the Documentary"TWA 800: The Search for the Truth." here
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is a link to the FBI memos

These are the ones re Yousef & connection to TWA800, among other things.

http://peterlance.com/ Click on ....FBI 302's

one snippet
#302 05.07.96
Quote:
when questioned regarding the incident to take place within the next two to three weeks and the incident associated with the Olympics, SCARPA(protect identity) stated he believes these are two separate events, and both will involve U.S. airliners. He believes that the first event may take place within the next week or two as approximately one week has already elapsed. SCARPA(protect identity) did not know through what channels YOUSEF will receive the information. An individual possibly BOJENKA is coming from England to Atlanta to check security measures at the Olympics. This person may already be in the United States.

On some,very interesting to note some of the comments the FBI had written in the margins
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened to the show on Rightalk.com that ME#1 mentioned above. A former UA pilot, Ray Lahr, is taking the NTSB and the CIA to court based on the Freedom of Information act. He is claiming that there was "underlaying activities" during the original case and he wants to see the governments records on the "zoom climb" that the CIA video was based on that supposedly explained what the government says happened (fuel tank explosion).

The government says the nose of the jet came off due to the explosion and then the body of the plane climbed and that is what people saw when they saw something in the air. Aeronautics experts say this is impossible. Also, eyewitnesses say what they saw did NOT match the CIA's video.

Info is at http://raylahr.entryhost.com/.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and back to this -
Quote:
Egypt Air Flight 990.

What was this ruled? A terrorist act? Or not?
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I remember right, it was ruled a suicide. The pilot was supposedly depressed. Doesn't mean that's what really happened. I doubt if we will ever find out unless the case gets reopened.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: