SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From a former member of the 2004 Election

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:11 am    Post subject: From a former member of the 2004 Election Reply with quote

This was given me by a former member from the 2004 election who asked me to post this here for you all.

Quote:
The Past is now history, but can I miss the good ole SVPT? I realize the past is gone. People come and go and things change. That is the true evolution of life.

However, yesterday I took a strole down memory lane at http://www.swiftvets.com This is the main site as you all know.

I read about the Swift Boat Vets, the POWs, Kerry, the 2004 election, but what really struck me and brought back a flood of memories was the ads. I played every one all over again after almost a year.

Those ads were superb. By far those ads were the best ads to combat that commie lib by far. There were others out there, but it was the Swift Boat ads that shut the coffin and drove the final nail in for good.

And it was the ads that brought back that rush of emotion and motivation that I recall so well that drove me all during the 2004 election.

I miss my old buddies there, now most gone, but I will never forget them because they were great and we all came together with a voice that was one. We were united and we won.

I do not believe we will ever see anything quite like it again in our lifetime, but I am proud that in my lifetime I was a part of the Swiftboat Vets and POWs for Truth.

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: