SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry and a "more sensitive" terrorism

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Kerry and a "more sensitive" terrorism Reply with quote

John Kerry declared this week that he will pursue a "more sensitive war on terror."

I am sure Osama is quite impressed with Kerry's magnanimity and high-mindedness and will soon tell his flock of terrorist murderers that they must respond in kind. Osama will likely say:

1. From here on, all suicide bombers will refrain from adding thumbtacks, nuts, bolts, and assorted shrapnel to their bombs so as to merely dismember, not disfigure, the infidels.
2. All beheadings of Jews will be done in accordance with the infidel laws on kosher slaughter.
3. All other beheadings will be done using electric kitchen knives, not manual ones.
4. All use of airplanes as missiles will be preceded by kicking out all passengers at no greater than 8,000 feet. If Allah wills it, they will survive.
5. All use of nuclear WMD will be done only in the middle of the night, so those incinerated will have been asleep.
6. All use of biological WMD will not be done during times of natural epidemics, like flu season, so as to not even more severely overtax the infidel medical authorities."

See how sensitive terrorism can be?

(More likely, Osama is saying to himself, "what an overindulged, decadent, overempowered weakling this Kerry is.")

FDL
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this reminds me of introduction to anthropology

when we're taught what a good thing female genital mutiliation, female veiling, and brutal dismemberment is.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I about fell out of my chair when I heard Kerry say that! I am sorry I may sound a little harsh...but be sensitive to terrorism...I think we ought to slam them and slam them hard! It is up to US to defend US...not any other nation. If history does repeat itself...which seems to be the case..it is always the US who has to bail everyone else out and "fix" the problem with our blood, sweat and tears!

Was John Kerry sleeping when President Bush went to the UN? Or has he been so busy with his "election" that he has forgotten about the "Food for Oil scandal"? Where the French, German's and Russians got rich off from the Iraqi people? I wouldn't trust the UN to take my dog for a walk let alone the defense of this country.

Why is it we are not hearing how we are actually winning the war on terrorism? Because only bad news is good news for the DNC. It is sad that they are hoping and praying for bad things in order to win this election.
It should always be up to America to decide what is right for her...no one else. It is as simple or as complicated as that!
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason we are not hearing any good news from the major leftist leaning media sources is that in order for the DNC to suceed, America must fail. We must fail in Iraq, in Afghanistan. Our economy must fail. Our foreign policy must fail. The Bush Administration must be blamed for all that happens not only in our nation, but in the entire world. The Bush Administration must fail, for the DNC to gain not only the White House, but also their majority back in the House of Representatives and the Senate.

The more bad news that the leftist leaning media and the DNC can keep on the news, and before the American people, the easier it is for the DNC to keep attacking the President and his administration. That is why the DNC and John F. Kerry only have two platforms in their campaign.

One, John F. Kerry is a War Hero from Vietnam, and because of that, he is qualified to be the next President and CIC.

And

Two, attack, attack, attack President Bush, his Administration, and anyone that gets in their way, like Vietnam Veterans like the SBVFT.

War Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GWB is planning on killing their asses, not to damage their self-esteem!!!
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

republicanveteran wrote:
GWB is planning on killing their asses, not to damage their self-esteem!!!

How's that for sensitive? Very Happy

Reminds me I have an essay I kept somewhere about the sensitivity training begun under the Clinton Admin. I'll see if I can find it and post it in the gedunk forum.

ALREADY DONE!
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Dog wrote:
The reason we are not hearing any good news from the major leftist leaning media sources is that in order for the DNC to suceed, America must fail. We must fail in Iraq, in Afghanistan. Our economy must fail. Our foreign policy must fail. The Bush Administration must be blamed for all that happens not only in our nation, but in the entire world. The Bush Administration must fail, for the DNC to gain not only the White House, but also their majority back in the House of Representatives and the Senate.

The ultimate mark of stupidity. Unfortunately for us all, this DNC strategy is likely to get us all killed.

A smart person does not fight in a burning house.

FDL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: